Microbolometer Market By Material, by Format Type, by Application and by Geography - Global Forecasts till 2019
29 Apr, 2015, 10:31 ET
LONDON, April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global microbolometer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19.4% from 2014 to 2019. The growth of the global microbolometer market is driven by factors such as its increasing application in the military and thermography segments. In the overall microbolometer market, the Vanadium Oxide (VOx) material is expected to be the highest revenue generator and to lead the market in the coming years.
In this report, the global microbolometer market has been broadly classified on the basis of material into Vanadium Oxide (VOx), and Amorphous Silicon (a-Si), among others. On the basis of format type, the market has been segmented into large, medium, and small. The major applications of microbolometers include military, thermography, and commercial vision enhancement. The major regions considered for the market analysis are North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW).
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region dominated the market for microbolometers in 2014, and it was the largest market share holder in 2014 with a share of 38.4% and revenues of $115.7 million. The segment is expected to reach a value of $359.9 million by 2019. The APAC market registered the highest number of patents for microbolometers. APAC has emerged to be a major consumer of these products and hence, this region is expected to continue to dominate the global microbolometer market in the coming years.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep-dive analyses of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Data from Manufacturing Firms:
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms' responses to recent market events and trends
- Various firms' opinions about different applications where microbolometer can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions in each geography.
- Comparative Analysis:
- Market data and key developments of top companies
- Shipment/Volume Data:
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
- Trend analysis of Application:
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827288/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article