DUBLIN, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Microelectronic Medical Implants: Products, Technologies & Opportunities" report to their offering.
The global market for microelectronic medical implants should reach over $37.6 billion in 2021 from over $24.6 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for microelectronic medical implants
- An analysis of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Major implant types and applications, both commercial and developmental
- Global market size and segmentation, including historical data on sales by application and implant type
- Market drivers and constraints
- A look at industry structure, competition and market shares
- Factors that may influence the long-term market for microelectronic implants
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Scope of the study:
This report covers microelectronic devices designed to operate within the human body, including:
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs)
- Implantable loop recorders
- Ventricular assist blood pumps
- Artificial hearts
- Neurostimulator devices used to combat pain or to treat epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and incontinence
- Spinal fusion stimulators
- Implanted drug infusion pumps
- Implanted monitoring devices
- Cochlear implants to treat the profoundly deaf
- Retinal implants being developed to treat the blind.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Regulatory And Legislative Issues
Chapter 5: Global Market For Microelectronic Medical Implants
Chapter 6: Industry Structure And Competition
Chapter 7: Vendor Profiles
- Abiomed Inc.
- Advanced Bionics Corp.
- Biomet Inc.
- Biophan Technologies Inc.
- Biotronik Gmbh
- Boston Scientific
- Cleveland Fes Center
- Cochlear Limited
- Cyberonics Inc.
- Envoy Medical
- Finetech Medical Ltd.
- Greatbatch Inc.
- Jarvik Heart Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Neuropace Inc.
- Retina Implant AG
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Second Sight Medical Products Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4zqqg/microelectronic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microelectronic-medical-implants---miniaturization-leading-to-big-advances-in-implant-technology---research-and-markets-300282302.html
SOURCE Research and Markets