LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report provides an overview of the current state of the microRNA (miRNA) market, focusing mainly on continuing research endeavors, newly emerging sophisticated tools, reagents, techniques, diagnostics and therapeutic products.
Use this report to:
- Learn about the current state of the microRNA market, focusing mainly on continuing research endeavors, newly emerging sophisticated tools, reagents, techniques,
diagnostics and therapeutic products.
- Focus on the products and tests currently on the market and receive detailed analysis of the competitive environments.
- Evaluate emerging commercial opportunities in the microRNA reagent, diagnostic, and therapeutic submarkets.
- Receive profiles of leading players in the industry.
- The global market for microRNA (miRNA) research tools, services, diagnostics, and drug discovery was valued at $478.8 million in 2013. This market is expected to reach $572 million in 2014 and $1 billion in 2019, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- The miRNA research tools market is expected to increase from $441.2 million in 2014 to $813.2 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 13% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- The miRNA drug discovery market is expected to increase from $83 million in 2014 to $145.5 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 11.9% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403047/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers