HOUSTON, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2013 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) today, Microsoft Corp. honored the strongest-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners for demonstrating significant customer impact by developing and delivering innovative solutions that help customers drive their businesses forward.
"Each year we recognize and honor Microsoft Dynamics partners from around the world for exemplary performance," said Rich Wickham, general manager, Microsoft Dynamics Partner Strategy and Sales. "The award-winning partners contribute to the ecosystem and customer businesses alike through their exceptional commitment and expertise. They inspire and challenge others by the standards they set and the impact they have on the business. Microsoft's success is a direct result of their contribution, and it is an honor to recognize them for their achievements this past year and for their dedication and support of Microsoft Dynamics applications."
At WPC 2013, four Microsoft Dynamics partners were recognized with Microsoft WPC 2013 Awards. More than 260 partners worldwide submitted nominations for their solutions, and award winners and finalists were selected from this group based on their innovative use of Microsoft Dynamics to deliver strategic and valuable solutions that meet diverse customer needs. Microsoft WPC 2013 Award recipients are as follows:
- Customer Relationship Management Partner of the Year: PowerObjects
- Enterprise Resource Planning Partner of the Year: eBECS
- Microsoft Dynamics Industry Partner of the Year: mcaConnect LLC
- Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner of the Year: eSavvy Pty. Ltd.
Out of thousands of partners, Microsoft also honored 13 resellers with the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Regional Reseller of the Year award, and five independent software vendors (ISVs) were awarded the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Regional ISV of the Year award. In addition, another top performer was honored from the Microsoft Dynamics channel — Tribridge was named the Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Reseller of the Year. Several key criteria were considered when selecting Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partners for this special recognition, including outstanding sales performance, thorough technological expertise on Microsoft Dynamics products and services, a consistently high level of customer satisfaction, and feedback from Microsoft team members. The performance-based Microsoft Dynamics Regional Partner of the Year recipients are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Reseller of the Year: Tribridge
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Asia-Pacific: Sable Systems Pty. Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Canada: Eclipse Intelligent Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Central and Eastern Europe: GMCS Verex
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for China: Shanghai Wicresoft Co. Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for France: Groupe Diagonal
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Germany: ORBIS AG
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for India: All e Technologies (P) Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Japan: Hitachi Systems Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Latin America: ITSSA S.A DE C.V.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Middle East and Africa: Veripark
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for United Kingdom: eBECS Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for United States: Hitachi Solutions America Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Western Europe: CRM Partners B.V.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for France: 3Li Business Solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Germany: INFOMA Software Consulting GmbH
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for United Kingdom: Peppermint Technology
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for United States: Tribridge
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for Western Europe: LS Retail ehf.
During the recognition ceremony, a select group of Microsoft Dynamics partners were named to the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle and the Microsoft Dynamics President's Club. The Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle represents an elite group of the most strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners from around the globe, with sales achievements that rank them in the highest echelon of the Microsoft Dynamics global network of partners. These partners are recognized for their exceptional overall company performance in delivering valuable solutions to Microsoft Dynamics customers. Microsoft Dynamics President's Club honors high-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners with a commitment to customers reflected in their business success and growth.
A list of the Microsoft WPC 2013 and Regional Partner award winners and finalists is available online at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/download/presskits/partnernetwork/docs/DynamicsPartnerAwards.pdf. A list of the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle award winners is available online at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/download/presskits/partnernetwork/docs/DynamicsInnerCircle.pdf. A list of the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics President's Club award winners can be found online at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/download/presskits/partnernetwork/docs/DynamicsPresidentsClub.pdf.
About Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference
Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference provides Microsoft's partner community with access to key marketing and business strategies, leadership, and information regarding specific customer solutions designed to help partners succeed in the marketplace. Along with informative learning opportunities covering sales, marketing, services and technology, the Worldwide Partner Conference is an ideal setting for partners to garner valuable knowledge from their peers and from Microsoft. More information can be found at http://www.digitalwpc.com and on the Partner Network home page.
About Microsoft Dynamics
At the heart of every successful business are the people who make things happen. Microsoft Dynamics designs modern business solutions that empower individuals with intuitive tools that allow them to do their best work. Our proactive, easy-to-use business applications adapt to the way people and systems work, enabling businesses to rapidly deploy and be forward-looking in an ever-changing world.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.