DUBLIN, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Middle East & Africa Lipstick Market By Product Type (Gloss, Matte & Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Multi Branded Retail Store, Departmental/Grocery Store & Others), By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Middle East & Africa lipstick market is projected to surpass $440 million by 2023, predominantly on account of growing disposable income resulting in increasing consumer spending on lifestyle and luxury products.
Moreover, lipstick, which was once considered a lifestyle product is now becoming affordable and is easily available, thereby fueling growth in Middle East & Africa lipstick market.
Additionally, rapid urbanization coupled with rising penetration of internet is anticipated to fuel growth in cosmetic industry, which would positively influence the region's lipstick market as well through the forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Lipstick in Middle East & Africa
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Lipstick distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Middle East & Africa lipstick market is controlled by these major players
- L'Oreal International
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Coty, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Lipstick Market Outlook
5. Middle East & Africa Lipstick Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value and Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Gloss, Matte and Others)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Departmental/Grocery stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Multi branded Stores, Exclusive Stores and Online Stores)
5.2.3. By Country
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Product Type
5.3.2. By Distribution Channel
5.3.3. By Country
6. Saudi Arabia Lipstick Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value and Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel
7. South Africa Lipstick Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value and Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type
7.2.2. By Distribution Channel
8. Israel Lipstick Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value and Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type
8.2.2. By Distribution Channel
9. UAE Lipstick Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value and Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Product Type
9.2.2. By Distribution Channel
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Company Profiles
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ccp852/middle_east_and?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets