LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Reverse engineering services enable operators/owners of large complex refineries and petrochemical plants to effectively and efficiently plan plant operations related to relocation, modernization, capacity enhancement and efficiency improvements. Revamping of existing plants and their infrastructure, designed and executed during pre-computer era with no as-built data documentation and optimization of business processes, is anticipated to continue pushing demand for reverse engineering services in Middle East & Africa (MEA) during the forecast period. Developed regions such as the US and Europe have implemented stringent emission norms for regulating and curbing harmful emissions. This has resulted in upgradation of refineries and petrochemical plants to produce refined products that comply with EURO IV & EURO V norms, which has been leading to surge in demand for reverse engineering schematic design solutions in the MEA region. The region is turning out to be of immense importance for leading reverse engineering schematic design solution providers as traditional markets such as Europe and the US have matured. Consequently, almost all the major players are collaborating with domestic solution providers to capitalize on emerging growth opportunities in the region.
According to TechSci Research report "Middle East & Africa Reverse Engineering Schematic Design Market By Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the market for reverse engineering schematic design in Middle East & Africa is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016 - 2021. Oil & gas dominated MEA reverse engineering and schematic design market due to hydrocarbon export based economies in the region. Also, planned CAPEX for oil & gas activities in the region is projected to trigger growth in the region's reverse engineering schematic design market in the coming years. Government norms such as those enforced by Environment Protection Agency that regulate harmful carbon emissions is projected to boost growth in MEA reverse engineering schematic design market over the next five years. Few of the leading players offering full suite of plant designing solutions in the region include Intergraph, AVEVA, Dassault Systèmes, Autodesk, Bentley and Cadmatic, among others. "Middle East & Africa Reverse Engineering Schematic Design Market By Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of reverse engineering schematic design market across the MEA region:
- Middle East & Africa Reverse Engineering Schematic Design Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Process and Instrumentation Design (P&ID); Electrical; Civil; and Mechanical); By Application (Oil & Gas, Power, Marine and Others); and By Country (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Sudan, and Ghana)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of reverse engineering schematic design market in the Middle East & Africa region
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, software providers, suppliers, and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with reverse engineering schematic design solution providers, resellers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422602/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east--africa-reverse-engineering-schematic-design-market-by-type-by-application-by-country-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300378812.html