DUBLIN, Nov 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car & Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Middle East & Africa ride hailing market is projected to grow $ 7.3 billion by 2023
Key factors expected to drive demand for ride hailing services in the region are rising urbanization, growing young population, increasing investments by several major players in ride hailing services, and surging number of internet and smartphone users.
Moreover, ease of booking and enhanced passenger comfort offered by ride hailing services are likely to further propel growth in the Middle East & Africa ride hailing market during the forecast period.
Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market, 2017-2023 discusses the following aspects of ride hailing market in MEA:
- Ride Hailing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car & Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of ride hailing in MEA
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, ride hailing distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East & Africa ride hailing market are
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- Didi Chuxing
- BMW AG
- Aptiv PLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- IBM Corporation
- Gett Inc.
- ANI Technologies Private Limited
- TomTom International
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Micro Mobility Vehicles)
4.2.2. By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, and 5G)
4.2.3. By Service Type (E-hailing, Car Sharing, and Station Based Mobility)
4.2.4. By Vehicle Connectivity (V2P, V2I, V2V, and Others)
4.2.5. By Country
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Internet Connectivity)
4.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Service Type)
4.6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Connectivity)
4.7. Market Attractiveness Index (By Country)
4.8. Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market Country Analysis
4.8.1. South Africa Ride Hailing Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1. By Value
184.108.40.206. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Vehicle Type
18.104.22.168.2. By Internet Connectivity
22.214.171.124.3. By Service Type
126.96.36.199.4. By Vehicle Connectivity
188.8.131.52. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.8.2. UAE Ride Hailing Market Outlook
184.108.40.206. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Value
18.104.22.168. Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1. By Vehicle Type
126.96.36.199.2. By Internet Connectivity
188.8.131.52.3. By Service Type
184.108.40.206.4. By Vehicle Connectivity
220.127.116.11. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Uber Technologies Inc.
7.2. Lyft Inc.
7.3. Didi Chuxing
7.4. BMW AG
7.5. Aptiv PLC
7.6. Robert Bosch GmbH
7.7. IBM Corporation
7.8. Gett Inc.
7.9. ANI Technologies Private Limited
7.10. TomTom International
8. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw99tr/middle_east_and?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets