NEW YORK, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Middle East & Africa temperature sensors market is expected to increase to $0.29 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 1.55% over the period 2014-2020. Temperature sensing has been gaining importance, particularly in R&D and industrial settings, giving rise to high demand for temperature sensors. Companies operating in the market have been investing heavily in research and development activities in order to develop and enhance temperature sensor functionality. Increasing adoption of HVAC modules is expected to favorably impact the Middle East & Africa industry. Even the technological advancements and reduced prices have resulted in introduction of new applications in the HVAC space.
Growing demand for consumer electronics such as smartphones, cameras and media players make use of microprocessors, which is expected to boost market growth, as they have temperature sensing ICs. Temperature controls are essential for manufacturing, handling and storing of medical equipment and drugs. They are increasingly used in communication industry with growth in handheld communication devices. Intense competition and significant price cuts may restrain the temperature sensors market over the forecast period. Middle East & Africa is estimated to account for a share of 6% of the global Temperature Sensor Market in 2014. Middle East and Africa, is one of the major hubs for refineries, chemical and petrochemical processing plants, as well as metals and mining having uniform demand for temperature sensors.
The Middle East & Africa Temperature Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Bimetallic Sensor, Thermistor Sensors, RTD, Thermocouple Sensors, IR Sensors, Fiber Optic Sensors, and Others), & Industry (Consumer Electronics, Power Generation, Automotive, Petrochemical, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Industrial, and Others)
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Middle East & Africa Temperature Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Texas Instruments (U.S.), STMicroelectronics (The Netherlands), Honeywell International (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Freescale semiconductor Inc. (U.S.), and Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (U.S.) and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Middle East & Africa Temperature Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa Temperature Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa Temperature Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03024421-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001