NEW YORK, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Middle East and Africa Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
"Middle East and Africa Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016" is among the latest region specific policy reports from GlobalData, that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy markets in the region. The report covers twelve key countries in the region, providing the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry in each of the countries. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the each country. The countries covered in the report Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Morocco, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Syria, and UAE.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report discussed the policy scenario in 12 key countries of the MEA region - Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Morocco, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Syria, and UAE.
- The report covers the different policy measures and incentives used by countries in the MEA region to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in the region both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
- The report discusses how the region fares in renewable energy deployment and compares the 12 countries against the use of different types or incentives.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries in the region.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03833659-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/middle-east-and-africa-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2016-300270515.html