DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqc32k/middle_east) have announced the addition of the "Middle East Online Advertising Market Outlook to 2017- Rapid Broadband Penetration to Foster the Growth" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The industry research publication titled Middle East Online Advertising Market Outlook to 2017- Rapid Broadband Penetration to Foster the Growth' presents a comprehensive analysis of market size by advertising spending on online advertising, display, search and social, digital video, Classifieds, mobile and email advertisements in Middle East, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Bahrain, Morocco, Oman, Syria, Yemen and Palestine.
The report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major advertising agencies in the online advertising industry.
The future analysis and macro-economic indicators such as internet users, average time spent online and M-commerce and E-commerce size have also been discussed in the publication.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the Middle East online advertising market in terms of advertising spend in the last years (2007 - 2012)
- Middle East online advertising market segmentation by country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait and others)
- Trends and Developments in the online advertising market in Middle East
- Competitive landscape players operating in online advertising market of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Qatar in search, display and video advertising for both platforms such as Google, Facebook and leading advertising agencies such as Flip Media, 2Pure, BBDO, Universal Media, Agency 222 and others
- Future projections and macro economic factors of Middle East online advertising.
- Future Projections of online advertising market in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait and others during 2013-2017
Key Topics Covered:
1. Middle East Online Advertising Market Introduction
2. Middle East Online Advertising Market Value Chain
3. Middle East Online Advertising Market Size by Value, 2007-2012
4. Middle East Online Advertisement Market Segmentation by Country, 2007-2012
5. UAE Online Advertising Market
6. Saudi Arabia Online Advertising Market
7. Egypt Online Advertising Market
8. Qatar Online Advertising Market
9. Kuwait Online Advertising Industry
10. Lebanon Online Advertising Industry
11. Jordan Online Advertising Industry
12. Bahrain Online Advertising Industry
13. Morocco, Oman, Syria, Yemen and Palestine Online Advertising Market Size and Future Projections, 2007-2017
14. Middle East Online Advertising Market Trends and Development
15. Middle East Online Advertising Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2013-2017
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqc32k/middle_east
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]markets.net
SOURCE Research and Markets