NEW YORK, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Incubators, accelerators, and co-working spaces are becoming extremely important to the development of next generation entrepreneurs. INC39 (inc39.com) is uniquely positioned to help start-ups grow with our depth of resources, expertise, and experience. INC39 provides an open, hybrid membership model, with all of the advantages of a semester driven incubator that will provide freedom to the participating companies. Companies can gain access to co-working space, hardware, and important services vital to a startup technology company to stimulate technological innovations. INC39 is the only company that provides telecom switching, an onsite backup power generator, and a dedicated data center for companies who need onsite server access. INC39 is located in Midtown Manhattan a few blocks away from Grand Central Terminal making it easily accessible for people throughout all five boroughs as well as Connecticut, Long Island, and New Jersey.
Under INC39 Qualified Start-Ups can:
- Receive free prime location space, free technical support and funding.
- Work side-by-side with dedicated experts to develop new technologies.
- Exclusive access to a board-room, seminar room, printing facilities, and related incubator-style resources.
- Attend dynamic lecture, mentoring and networking workshops with VC firms, academics and industry experts.
- Participate in bi-monthly funding events, where each company has the possibility to receive funding.
INC39's founder, Kent Charugundla, believes in a holistic approach. As an alumnus of NYU-Poly, Kent is pleased to mentor, not only fellow NYU-Poly alumni but also, all aspiring entrepreneurs. INC39 aims to support a strong network of tech-entrepreneurs by creating a community and inspiring innovation.
Please visit our website at www.inc39.com or to attend our opening reception and to register for any of our upcoming events please visit inc39.eventbrite.com . INC39 is located at 142 East 39th Street, New York, NY 10016 and to schedule a tour contact: [email protected]
Contact: Jesse Olander
Email: [email protected]