NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The global Military Land Vehicle Electronics (vetronics) market grew considerably during ground troop deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. However, in the period from 2015 onwards, the cessation of these operations will represent a significant reduction in North American and European defence spending in the field. The two exceptions to this are France and Australia, who are involved in major modernisation programs over a long period of time. Both the Scorpion and the LAND 400 programmes involve the creation of new ground platforms for the two countries, which naturally includes advancements in military land vetronics.
It thus stands to reason that in terms of submarkets, it is C3, sensors, and computer, power and control systems that will experience significant growth during the period, while the remote weapon stations and vehicle protection systems remain at similar levels. The major growth in the market in Australia and France will not manage to compensate for the large slump in 2015, but the Rest of the World will perform strongly throughout the period and American defence spending picks up again after 2017, Nonetheless in 2015 visiongain expects the global military vetronics market to reach $2872m.
Why you should invest in the Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecast 2015-2025
Discover what the future holds for the Military Land Vehicle Electronics industry. Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 243 page report you will receive vital information keeping you one step ahead of your competition:
- View global Military Land Vehicle Electronics market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 keeping you informed about key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market's commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data, and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 231 tables, charts and graphs
- Our report reveals the current state of the Military Land Vehicle Electronics market, where future opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the transcript of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Military Land Vehicle Electronics sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Larry Schaffer, Director of Business Development at GE Intelligent Platforms
- Tom Kelly, Senior Field Application Engineer at Radisys Corporation
- Herb Ruterschmidt, Founder and President of Tru-VU Monitors Inc.
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the Military Land Vehicle Electronics sector? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 5 key submarkets
- Remote Weapon Stations
- Vehicle Protection Systems
- Computers, Power and Control Systems
Understand the prospects for the leading national Military Land Vehicle Electronics markets– where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Military Land Vehicle Electronics companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 15 leading national markets
- Saudi Arabian
- South Korean
- (Plus a Rest of the World Forecast)
- Examine 299 contracts, projects and programmes. Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- Within each national market analysis, you will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 25 leading companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios and, R&D activity
- BAE Systems
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Diehl Defence
- Elbit Systems
- Exelis Inc
- Finmeccanica S.p.A.
- GE Intelligent Platforms
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Palomar Display Products
- Raytheon Company
- Rheinmetall AG
- Saab AB
- SRC Inc
- Thales Group
- The Nexter Group
- Ultra Electronic Holdings
- ViaSat Inc
- Volvo Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Military Land Vehicle Electronics market
With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain's advantage is research methodology that involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions.
How the Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecast 2015-2025 report can benefit you:
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Military Land Vehicle Electronics market space. You will discover market forecasts, analysis, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent assessment derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product developments.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order the Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecast 2015-2025.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02575560-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001