LONDON, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The drive towards highly advanced individual warfighter systems is currently picking up speed in both Europe and North America, where land forces are looking to equip the individual soldier with the optical devices, personnel protective equipment, and intelligence capabilities to enable them to perform on the modern battlefield. Presently, this is not a trend that is being replicated in other regions like Africa and Central and South America, as most developing markets continue to make individual off the shelf purchases rather than invest in advanced programs. Although, as a result of plummeting defence expenditure in countries like the U.S., this is unlikely to affect companies' expansion strategies, as more than a few defence companies are looking to steer their operations away from the U.S., and into new and more lucrative markets in Asia and the Middle East. Visiongain assesses that the global military optronics market will attain revenues of $5.05bn in 2015.
Why you should invest in the Military Optronics, Surveillance & Sighting Systems Market 2015-2025: Personal Imaging Systems, Electro Optical (EO) & Infrared (IR) Imaging Technologies
What is the future of the military optronics market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What you will find in this 409 page report:
- View global military optronics market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market's commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data, and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
Our report provides 440 tables, charts and graphs
- See a thorough assessment of the current state of the military optronics market, where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
- See detailed tables containing 158 significant contracts, projects & programmes.
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with which products, and with which technology.
See an exclusive interview with Exelis, Inc.
- By reading the transcript of the exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military optronics sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Tim White, Director of Communications & Eric Garris, Chief Engineer, Exelis, Inc.
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the military optronics industry? How will regional and national markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 4 key submarkets. These 4 submarkets are forecast at the global level and also for each of the 20 leading national market providing 80 distinct market spaces to examine.
- Image Intensification (I2)
- Infra Red (IR)
- Laser Systems
- Optical Camera Systems
Understand the prospects for the leading national military optronics markets– where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for military optronics companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 regions and 20 leading national markets. These leading national markets are also further subdivided into 4 submarkets providing 80 discrete market segments to explore.
- 5 regional markets:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Central & South America
- 20 leading national markets:
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
- (Plus a Rest of the World Forecast)
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the SWOT issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the Military Optronics Market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
- Airbus Group
- BAE Systems plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Exelis, Inc.
- Finmeccanica, S.p.A.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
- Leidos, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Raytheon Company
- Rheinmetall AG
- ROLTA India Ltd.
- SAFRAN S.A.
- Textron, Inc.
- Thales Group
- Ultra Electronics Holdings plc
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the military optronics market
The Military Optronics, Surveillance & Sighting Systems Market 2015-2025: Personal Imaging Systems, Electro Optical (EO) & Infrared (IR) Imaging Technologies report, provides extensive security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions.
How the Military Optronics, Surveillance & Sighting Systems Market 2015-2025: Personal Imaging Systems, Electro Optical (EO) & Infrared (IR) Imaging Technologies report is perfect for you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the military optronics market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the military optronics market and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order the Military Optronics, Surveillance & Sighting Systems Market 2015-2025: Personal Imaging Systems, Electro Optical (EO) & Infrared (IR) Imaging Technologies.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2722110/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48