NEW YORK, July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 29 milk and cream market analyses from the following European countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
The milk and cream market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the milk and cream markets in different European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for milk and cream, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for milk and cream, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for milk and cream by type (milk (< 1%, 1-6%, > 6% fat), milk and cream powder, other milk and cream)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the milk and cream market?
* How is the market divided into different types of milk and cream? Which products are growing fast?
* How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the market?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Dairy Products and Egg Business News
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626