MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Minnesota chapter of the Business Marketing Association (BMA) is pleased to announce the additional of three new members to its board of directors: Bonnie Hanson, Deluxe Corp., Daniel Joyce, Honeywell and Ron Michalak, DCM Services. The additions reflect continued growth of the organization among both agency and corporate business-to-business marketing professionals in the Twin Cities.
"We're no longer a 'newcomer,' and we've proven ourselves to be a valuable resource to the Twin Cities business-to-business marketing community," said Chris Schermer, president, BMA–Minnesota. "I'm proud of what the chapter has accomplished in such a short time. With the addition of Bonnie (Hanson), Daniel (Joyce) and Ron (Michalak) to our board, we further strengthen our ability to deliver value."
Now in its third year, BMA–Minnesota is the only organization in Minnesota dedicated solely to the professional development of business-to-business executives, marketers and communicators. The chapter currently boasts more than 110 members and provided business-to-business specific programming to more than 400 individuals in 2010 making it one of the strongest in the nation.
Led by Chris Schermer, president of Schermer, BMA–Minnesota's board of directors is comprised of experienced business-to-business marketing professionals that represent some of Minnesota's largest and most respected organizations.
Members of BMA–Minnesota's 2011 Board of Directors are:
- President — Chris Schermer, Schermer
- Treasurer — Steve Bunnell, ThermoFisher Scientific
- Communications Vice President — Eva Keiser, Risdall McKinney Public Relations
- Membership Vice President —Ron Michalak, DCM Services
- Professional Development Vice President — Heidi Wight, Padilla Speer Beardsley
- Directors — Bonnie Hanson, Deluxe Corp.; Amy Hubler, independent consultant; Daniel Joyce, Honeywell; Jane Payfer, Ergotron; Ann McQuire, 3M; Michelle Siebert, Propel Communications; and Nick Wassenberg, EG Insights.
For additional information about BMA–Minnesota and upcoming programming, please visit www.bmaminnesota.org.
About Business Marketing Association
Business Marketing Association (BMA) is the leading professional resource for business-to-business marketers and communicators. The organization develops and delivers services, information, skill enhancement, and networking opportunities that help its members grow, develop and succeed throughout their marketing careers. For more information on the BMA–Minnesota, visit www.bmaminnesota.org.