LONDON, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The advent of connected devices and M2M is offering a tremendous opportunity for healthcare professionals. Near-ubiquitous mobile networks are allowing carers to diagnose, monitor, and communicate with patients with unprecedented speed and efficacy.
mHealth is a term used for the practice of medicine and health services, through mobile devices. In its most common form, it refers to using mobile communication devices, such as smartphones and tablets, for health services and information. mHealth applications include the use of mobile devices in collecting community and clinical health data, delivery of healthcare information to practitioners, researchers, and patients, real-time monitoring of patient vital signs, and direct provision of care, via mobile telemedicine.
The emergence of low-cost smartphones has allowed wider access to app stores, which are now home to over a million mHealth apps. These range between freemium apps geared around diet and daily fitness routines, scaling up to costly premium apps with elaborate clinical reference points, images, diagnostic, and monitoring functions.
Austerity measures have forced many health departments around the globe to rein in their spending and find more cost-effective ways of operating. Enabling them to diagnose, monitor, and communicate with patients remotely, mHealth promises extensive cost-savings for healthcare professionals and institutions. This new industry will also pay dividends to network operators, software developers, and data platform management providers who may turn their core competencies onto the medical field.
Visiongain forecasts the mHealth market to reach a $6.7 billion value by the end of 2014.
Why you should buy Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Forecast 2014-2024: A Revolution in eHealth, Telemedicine, Informatics & Connected Health
What is the future of the mHealth market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts of the market across the next 10 years and analysis of 10 leading companies in mHealth. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the mHealth sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.
How this 170 page report delivers:
• View mHealth market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- Quantification of mHealth revenue and user/subscriber volumes from 2014-2024, expressed globally and regionally.
• Our report provides 93 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the mHealth market's leaders, innovators, incumbents, and challengers.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key mHealth markets and how consumer demand will fluctuate over time.
• Forecasts of the mHealth market in the five following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
• Forecasts of the mHealth market in the seven following national markets:
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
• Global sub-market segmentation give depth to our analysis. We have studied the following revenue streams:
- Data management platform providers
- Content developers
- Data network operators
- Device vendors
• You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into recent commercial developments.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the mHealth industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the mHealth industry are strong and the industry holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading mHealth companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Motion Computing
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the mHealth market
The Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Forecast 2014-2024: A Revolution in eHealth, Telemedicine, Informatics & Connected Health report provides impartial mHealth sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key strengths and weaknesses behind leading players and their competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with quantitative data.
How the Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Forecast 2014-2024: A Revolution in eHealth, Telemedicine, Informatics & Connected Health report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the mHealth market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2390753/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48