NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The advent of connected devices and M2M is offering a tremendous opportunity for healthcare professionals. Near-ubiquitous mobile networks are allowing carers to diagnose, monitor, and communicate with patients with unprecedented speed and efficacy.
The emergence of low-cost smartphones has allowed wider access to app stores, which are now home to over 100,000 unique mHealth apps. These range between freemium apps geared around diet and daily fitness routines, scaling up to costly premium apps with elaborate clinical reference points, images, diagnostic, and monitoring functions.
Austerity measures have forced many health departments around the globe to rein in their spending and find more cost-effective ways of operating. Enabling them to diagnose, monitor, and communicate with patients remotely, mHealth promises extensive cost-savings for healthcare professionals and institutions. This new industry will also pay dividends to network operators, software developers, and data platform management providers who may turn their core competencies onto the medical field.
Visiongain calculates the global mHealth market will reach $10.33 billion in 2015.
Why you should buy Mobile Health (mHealth) Market 2015-2020: Leading Companies in eHealth, Telemedicine, Connected Health, Informatics, EHR, PHR, Fitness Monitoring, & Remote Diagnostics
What is the future of the mHealth market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee in this 179 page report you will receive the following key information:
- View global mHealth market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 to keep you ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2020, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Global mHealth revenue forecast
- Global mHealth connections forecast
- Examine 140 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future mHealth market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mHealth sector
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2020
- What are the dynamics of the mHealth industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these mHealth submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020.
- Medical information, health records, and administration submarket forecast 2015-2020
- Remote consultation and diagnostics submarket forecast 2015-2020
- M2M, wearable technology, and monitoring submarket forecast 2015-2020
- Disease treatment submarket forecast 2015-2020
- Learn about the market prospects for the leading ecosystem member types from 2015-2020
- How will various value chain members perform over the forecast period? Discover where the highest revenue potential lies from 2015-2020, learning about how mHealth revenue trickles down through the various market segments. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 4 leading ecosystem member types as follows :
- Network operator revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Device vendor revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Content developer revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Healthcare provider revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Understand the prospects for the 5 regional and the leading 11 national mHealth markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for mHealth companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 for 11 leading national markets by revenue and connections
- North America mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- North America mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- US mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- US mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Canada mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Canada mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Latin America mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Latin America mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- China mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- China mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Japan mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Japan mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- India mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- India mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Australia mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Australia mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Rest of Asia Pacific mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Rest of Asia Pacific mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- European mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- European mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Germany mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Germany mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- UK mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- UK mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- France mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- France mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Italy mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Italy mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Russia mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Russia mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Rest of Europe mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Rest of Europe mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Middle Eastern & Africa mHealth revenue forecast 2015-2020
- Middle Eastern & Africa mHealth connections forecast 2015-2020
- Explore the factors affecting mHealth product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Identify who the leading companies are in the mHealth industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading mHealth companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Boston Scientific
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the mHealth market
The Mobile Health (mHealth) Market 2015-2020: Leading Companies in eHealth, Telemedicine, Connected Health, Informatics, EHR, PHR, Fitness Monitoring, & Remote Diagnostics report provides impartial mHealth sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2020.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Mobile Health (mHealth) Market 2015-2020: Leading Companies in eHealth, Telemedicine, Connected Health, Informatics, EHR, PHR, Fitness Monitoring, & Remote Diagnostics report can benefit you?
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the mHealth market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2020 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the mHealth sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Mobile Health (mHealth) Market 2015-2020: Leading Companies in eHealth, Telemedicine, Connected Health, Informatics, EHR, PHR, Fitness Monitoring, & Remote Diagnostics. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03083799-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001