LONDON, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Expansive penetration of mobile devices to drive the mobile mapping market"
The mobile mapping market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.28 billion in 2015 to USD 26.60 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2015 to 2020. The mobile mapping market is driven by factors such as a rise in the usage of mobile devices to access location-based information that help make informed decisions, the growing government regulations and standards such as 911 emergency mandates across the U.S., and improved network connectivity for uninterrupted internet for accessing these solutions and services.
"Indoor mapping to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The Location-Based Services (LBS) segment in the mobile mapping market is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Furthermore, as outdoor mapping has entered the mainstream, thereby turning the focus of the vendors towards indoor mapping data collection and provisioning of related solutions and services.
"Transportation and logistics vertical is expected to hold the largest share of the mobile mapping market"
The mobile mapping market is projected to witness growth in the manufacturing, media and entertainment, and retail sectors, with transportation and logistics vertical holding the largest market share during the forecast period. Factors such as delivering enhanced customer experience through real-time information of vehicles are driving the growth of mobile mapping across the transportation and logistics vertical.
"North America expected to dominate the mobile mapping market"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share and APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020 due to the large scale penetration of mobile devices equipped with GPS and improved network connectivity.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
Breakup of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type -Tier 1 (17%), Tier 2 (50%) and Tier 3 (33%) companies.
- By Designation -C-level (14%), Director level (29%) and other executives (57%)
- By regions -North America (50%), Europe (33%), and APAC (17%).
Due to the expansive technological progressions network connectivity and robust computing mobile device, the mobile mapping market offers tremendous upcoming opportunities for growth in the next five years. With the integration of wearable technology with mobile mapping, huge prospects are released for vendors to offer augmented mobile mapping solutions and services.
The various key mobile mapping providers profiled in the report are as follows:
4. Telecommunication Systems
5. Foursquare Labs
6. Trimble Navigation
8. TomTom NV
9. Qualcomm Atheros
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the mobile mapping market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3516227/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers