PUNE, India, July 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The increasing number of phone users will enable growth in the global mobile virtual network operators (MVNO) market. Recently Fortune Business Insights published a report, titled "Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Operational Model (Reseller MVNO, Service Provider MVNO, Full MVNO), Service Type (Postpaid, Prepaid), Subscriber (Business, Individual/Residential) and Geography Forecast till 2025." As per the report, in 2017 the global mobile virtual network operators market was valued at US$ 62.5 Bn. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% and reach US$ 113.9 Bn by the end of 2025. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the global market.
According to the report, North America was leading the global market in 2017 and held a significant share in the market. The region is expected to witness impressive growth during the forecast period 2018-2025. The growth witnessed is attributable to presence of a high-tech network infrastructure in the region.
Browse Complete Report Details with Tables of Content and Figures:
Asia pacific is also among the leading regions in global market. In 2017 Asia Pacific was valued at US$ 18.2 Bn, and is expected to expand at a relatively higher CAGR during the forecast period. The growth witnessed in region is attributable to increasing collaborations taking place between mobile phone manufacturers and key market players. Additionally, nations such as India, China, and others are witnessing fast development and attracting mobile virtual network service providers to invest in the region. This is anticipated to enable growth in the Asia Pacific mobile virtual network operators market. India, China, and others are also constantly working to improve their network infrastructure to offer seamless services. This is expected to reflect in higher adoption of mobile network services.
Rising Adoption of e-financial services to Fuel Demand for Mobile Network Services
In terms of operational model, the full MVNO segment emerged dominant in the global mobile virtual network operators market in 2017. The segment accounted for 37.7% of the global market in 2017. The segment is anticipated to witness impressive growth over the forecast period.
Increasing adoption e-financial services and rapid adoption of digitalization are a few factors anticipated to drive the global mobile virtual network operators market during the forecast period. Moreover, MVNO service providers are providing great offers and cheaper tariff to its customers, this is likely to fuel the demand in the global market.
"Key market players are giving emphasis on raising awareness about mobile network servicers in undeveloped and developing nations. Such initiatives are expected to enable growth in the global market." said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights.
Lycamobile is Offering Pocket-friendly Calling Plans to Strengthen its Market Position
The global mobile virtual network operators market is expanding and witnessing entry of new players. Key market players are adapting strategies to strengthen their market position. For instance, Lycamobile offers cheap international calling to its customers. This is also anticipated to fuel the demand for mobile network services.
Key Companies Mentioned in Report
- Affinity Cellular
- FRiENDi Mobile
- Globecomm Systems Inc.
- AMERICA MOVIL SAB DE CV (Tracfone Wireless Inc.)
- Project FI (Google LLC)
- T-Mobile US, Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile.
- Comcast Corporation
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends of Market
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Key Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Global MVNO Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Operational Model (US$ Bn)
- Reseller MVNO
- Service Provider MVNO
- Full MVNO
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Service Type (US$ Bn)
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Subscriber (US$ Bn)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography (US$ Bn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Afric
- Latin America
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/mobile-virtual-network-operators-market-100076
Browse Related Reports:
- Aerial Imaging Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Camera Orientation (Oblique, Vertical), Platform (Fixed-Wing Aircraft, Helicopter, UAV/Drones), End-Use Industry (Government, Energy Sector, Defense, Forestry and Agriculture, Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Insurance) And Geography Forecast till 2025
- Process Spectroscopy Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (NIR Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, FT-IR Spectroscopy and Others), By End Use Industry (Polymer, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and others), and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Home Automation Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Luxury, Mainstream, Managed, DIY Do It Yourself Home Automation System), Application (Safety and Security, Lighting, Entertainment, Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning), Networking Technology (Wired & Wireless) and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Network (PoC, LMR), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Applicationand (Public Safety & Security, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing & Construction, Travel & Hospitality Defense) Geography Forecast till 2025
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters
Survey No. 36, Baner
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights