NEW YORK, March 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: MOBQ), a leading provider in next generation advertising technology, announced today its 2019 year end results and highlights:
- Completed acquisition of Advangelists.
- Integration of Mobiquity Networks unique audience data into the Advangelists platform.
- Created a unique and powerful combination of unified technologies provides a single integrated and easy to maintain business solution demanded by marketers, publishers and agency trade desks to facilitate their need to efficiently and effectively deploy programmatic media buying.
- Honored as a Top 10 Ad Management software provider by Marketing Tech Outlook magazine.
- Record revenue of $9.7 million up from $1.4 million the prior year.
- Gross income of $2.4 million up from $430k the prior year.
Although management believes it has positioned the Company for a successful run in 2020, its future revenues are uncertain due to the COVID-19 pandemic and current economic and industry conditions. Further updates will be provided as they become available.
For the full 10-K filing please click the link below:
About Mobiquity Technologies
Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: MOBQ) www.mobiquitytechnologies.com, is a next generation, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) company for data and advertising. The Company maintains one of the largest audience databases available to advertisers and marketers through its data services division. Mobiquity Technologies' Advangelists subsidiary (www.advangelists.com) provides programmatic advertising technologies and insights on consumer behavior.
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT UNDER THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. Certain statements in this press release constitute "forward‐looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward‐looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements express or implied by such forward‐looking statements. The forward‐looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, changes of competition, possible loss of customers, and the company's ability to attract and retain key personnel.
For more information, please contact us at: [email protected]
SOURCE Mobiquity Technologies, Inc.