LOS ANGELES, Jan. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- It is relatively common to find many local dentist offices that operate as small boutique practices with one dentist and a small support staff. These are set up in order to minimize costs for the dentist, but unfortunately result in a limited scope when it comes to services offered to the patients. Often, when patients come into these types of offices with a particular issue requiring the care of a dental specialist, they find that they can't be taken care of at their regular dentists and must instead be referred to another office. Luckily for patients who want a dentist office where all of the needs of their family can be met easily and conveniently, Medical Center Dental Care in West Hills, California staffs a knowledgeable team of experts that can meet every one of their patients' Calabasas dental needs. The office is typical of a new trend towards full service dentistry, offering a number of services, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Everyone wants a beautiful, healthy smile, and Dr. Christina Dizon at Medical Center Dental Care gives her patients just that. In addition to being a comprehensive general dentist, she has had advanced training in cosmetic dentistry procedures including veneers and ZOOM whitening.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Dr. Magnolia Becker is dedicated to providing each and every child with a healthy smile that will last them a lifetime. Her skilled care and compassion is the reason Medical Center Dental Care provides the children's dentistry West Hills parents trust when it comes to their child's care.
- Orthodontics – For children or adults who want a straighter smile, they turn to the expertise of Medical Center Dental Care's resident orthodontist Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh. Dr. Kohanzadeh is highly trained in providing both traditional orthodontia as well as newer Invisalign methods preferred by many adults to straighten teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Medical Center Dental Care also employs the services of talented, board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. Brijeh Patel. His extensive training and experience allows him to perform common surgeries such as wisdom teeth removal, along with valuable reconstructive procedures including dental implants, reconstructive jaw surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery.
- Endodontics – Medical Center Dental Care has also gained a reputation as the place to go for root canal treatments with specialist Dr. Harry Malhotra. Dr. Malhotra is highly regarded by his patients and his peers as one of the most experienced and skilled dentists when it comes to treating this all too common dental problem with an absolute minimum of discomfort.
At Medical Center Dental Care, you will find every type of specialist dentist West Hills and San Fernando Valley residents need for a complete spectrum of dental treatments. If you are tired of being told by your general dentist that you need a referral at another dentist across town to get your basic needs met, visit Medical Center Dental Care, the last dental practice that you and your family will ever need to visit. For more information or to schedule an appointment today, please visit www.mc-westhillsdentalcare.com or call (818) 452-0038.
PR Submitted by Cyberset.com
SOURCE Medical Center Dental Care