LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market is projected to reach about $13.78 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. In 2015, this market is estimated to be dominated by North America, followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to the rapid growth in the modified atmosphere packaging market in this region
The report provides both qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global MAP market. It includes the market dynamics, opportunities, trends, and competitive strategies preferred by key market players, market drivers, and restraints of the market.
The MAP market has been segmented on the basis of application, geography, material, machinery/technology, and atmosphere/gases. On the basis of application, this market has been segmented into dairy products, bakery & confectionary, poultry, seafood, & meat products; convenience food, fruits & vegetables, and others. On the basis of technology/machinery used, this market has been segmented into tray-sealer machine, horizontal & vertical flow packaging machine, deep-drawing machine, vacuum chamber machine, bag-sealing machine, and others. Similarly, on the basis of atmosphere, it has been further segmented into nitrogen, oxygen, carbon-dioxide, and others. Furthermore, on the basis of material used, this market has been segmented into ethylene vinyl alcohol, poly ethylene, oriented polyethylene-terephthalate, polyamide, and others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis, namely, industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the global modified atmosphere market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on modified atmosphere packaging products and services offered by the top 10 players in the global modified atmosphere packaging market has been provided
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global modified atmosphere packaging market have been provided
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various application of global modified atmosphere packaging market has been provided
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global modified atmosphere packaging market has been provided
- Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global modified atmosphere packaging market has been provided
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3262499/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48