NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Growing need for power efficient and high performance data centers is one of the factors driving the modular data center market"
The global modular data center market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.34 billion in 2016 to USD 38.30 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.94%. There is an increased need for modular solutions that have high computing power coupled with low cost and low Power Usage Efficiency (PUE). This requires the adoption of all-in-one and individual functional module for providing advanced and efficient solutions and services, which acts as one of the drivers of the modular data center market.
"The individual functional module segment accounts for the largest market share during the forecast period"
The individual functional module segment among functional module solutions is estimated to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. All-in-one functional module solutions segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, as it provides a complete energy efficient and flexible solution that further helps in reducing operational expenditure.
"APAC is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years. This region is the early adopter of this technology and has witnessed rapid adoption due to the availability of comprehensive solutions. On the other hand, the modular data center market in APAC is expected to witness exponential growth and be the fastest-growing region for the global modular data center market. This is mainly attributed to the growing requirement of modular data centers that can be easily integrated and scaled according to user requirements.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1: 20%, Tier 2: 60%, and Tier 3: 20%
- By Designation: C level: 40%, Director level: 40%, and Others: 20%
- By Region: North America: 60%, Europe: 20%, APAC: 20%,
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Huawei Technologies Co., LTD. (China),
2. Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Development LP (U.S.),
3. IBM Corporation (U.S.),
4. Schneider Electric SE (France),
5. Dell, Inc. (U.S.),
6. Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.),
7. Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.),
8. Commscope, Inc. (U.S.),
9. Cannon Technologies, Ltd. (U.K.)
10. Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the modular data center market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04010944-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001