LONDON, Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Organizations dealing with large amount of data are looking for solutions to optimize their Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE), as well as quick capacity addition deployments. The solution offered to cater to the needs of data center operators is Modular Data Center, an approach for reengineering and constructing flexible and energy efficient data centers. The modular architecture used in Modular data center makes it ideal for quick deployments and reducing complexity of data centers. This architecture helps to decouple the data center from physical real estate and promote it as complete IT product. Modular data center solutions provide features such as quick setup and installation of data storage space; standardized components; pre-designed power, cooling and IT modules; optimized PUE. Use of modular architecture leads to reduction in capital expenditure and operational expenditure and at the same time it enables organizations to add data storage capacity as per the requirements.
Modular data center solutions find application in majority of industrial verticals including Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), telecom and IT, government and public, defense, energy, healthcare, and education. Modular data center market can be segmented by types, across various industry verticals and geographical regions. Individual module modular data centers contribute to higher market and are expected to dominate the market till 2019.
Modular Data Centers solutions are poised for quick adoption across various verticals, few of them are:
- BFSI: Banking, Financial services and insurance process large amount of data in their day-to-day business activities. Organizations pay a hefty amount to manage their data center. Modular data center solutions lower the cost associated with the data centers and also help in quick deployment of data center. BFSI industry was one of the early adopters of the modular approach of data centers.
- Educational Institutions: Educational institution campuses are increasingly getting in sync with the latest technologies and are generating heavy amounts of data. All the advancements come with a pre-requisite of data storage requirements. Thus, Modular data center solutions are expected to be much cheaper data center option for educational institutions.
- Government: Government institutions in developing as well as in developed countries are trying to improve their IT efficiency while controlling associated costs. Governments usually operate on budgetary constraints and look for solutions to reduce the expenditure and enhance the ease of management of their data centers. Modular data center provides a promising solution for the government agencies requirements.
- Telecom and IT Industries: Telecom and IT industries are the most data intensive industries. Telecom operators are always looking for innovations enabling them to reduce the cost and complexity of their data centers. Modular data center solutions help Telecom and IT organizations to avoid continuously surging utility bills, optimize PUE and deploy flexible data centers.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social and technological factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia Pacific region.
The report will help the market lenders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market by types, deployment size, industry verticals, and geographical regions, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2262896/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48