NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Summary
Global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 1.2% over the next four years. The global cutback of capex spending on the planned oil and gas projects persists due to no favorable appreciation in the crude prices. South America leads globally among all the regions in terms of number of project developments during the 2016 to 2020 period, followed by the North America. Approximately 300 production projects have been planned to start globally during the outlook period.
- Global oil and gas production forecast by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by key regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production forecast by region for the period 2016 to 2020
- Capex spending forecast on planned projects by key regions and companies in the world
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast of oil and gas production data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor's capex and key economic metrics
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04353806-summary/view-report.html
About Reportlinker ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001