ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., May 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- mophie—the #1 mobile battery case brand in the US(1) — is bringing wireless charging to the Google Pixel XL with its latest battery case. The juice pack® made for Google Pixel XL extends talk time to over 50 hours with a rechargeable 2,950mAh battery, and features charge force™ wireless power for effortless charging throughout the day.
Compatible with all mophie charge force accessories, enjoy easy wireless charging at home, the office or in the car. The juice pack made for Google Pixel XL is also compatible with Qi and other popular wireless charging systems, including those found at airports, restaurants, coffee houses, in furniture and many new vehicles. When a quick charge is needed, the USB-C port on the juice pack provides fast-charging speeds at 15 Watts to power your phone up in a hurry.
The juice pack made for Google Pixel XL is equipped with mophie's signature features, including:
- High-impact protection: Internal rubberized support pads built to withstand drops and hard falls.
- Lightweight, low-profile design: Raised corners provide added protection against scratched and cracked screens.
- Priority+® charging: The phone charges first, and then the juice pack battery.
- Forward-facing speaker ports: Sound is amplified and redirected out the front of the case.
- LED power indicator: Turn the juice pack battery on/off or press to display battery levels and charge status.
The juice pack made for Google Pixel XL is available at mophie.com and Verizon retail locations for $99.95.
mophie, the #1 selling battery case manufacturer in the US, is a California-based, award-winning designer and manufacturer that empowers the mobile world to Stay Powerful. Widely acclaimed for innovative mobile solutions, mophie is the proud developer of the original juice pack®. mophie products are recognized for style and engineered for performance, providing a seamless integration of hardware, software and design. mophie has operations in California, Michigan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, and China. mophie products are available in more than 130 countries, and can be found at Apple, Best Buy, Verizon, and T-Mobile stores, as well as Sprint and other leading retailers. Visit mophie.com and follow us on Facebook, twitter, and Instagram (@mophie).
A ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) brand.