COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- itSMF USA and HDI are excited to provide FUSION 16 exhibitors with a platform to introduce new technologies, demonstrations, and services at the event taking place next week. More than 50 exhibitors will be present at FUSION 16, while over 25 exhibitors will showcase new innovations on the expo floor, providing a first-look at the future of ITSM technology planned to take service management to new heights. These leading innovators will offer a glimpse into where the industry is going and how leading organizations are anticipating the needs of today's professionals.
FUSION 16 takes place November 1-4 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. To learn more about the event and to register, please visit: servicemanagementfusion.com
FUSION 16 Exhibitor Announcements:
- Advanced Software Products Group Inc. (booth 427) plans to demo the brand new Version 5.0 of ReACT, ASPG's self-service password reset and synchronization solution. This tool presents extensive design and behavioral enhancements geared toward improving the administrative experience, while remaining ahead of the security curve by introducing in-depth password complexity policies and greater controls over user access.
- Alcor Solutions (booth 229) will showcase business success stories of IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, Customer Service Management, Security and HR developed, integrated and implemented on the ServiceNow platform, with a key focus on building simplified, integration services for your enterprise.
- AXELOS (booth 328) will be showcasing ITIL Practitioner – the most significant evolution to ITIL to date. ITIL Practitioner is a single-tier qualification sitting between ITIL Foundation and Intermediate, teaching you how to take what you've learned in the classroom and apply it back in the workplace for tangible benefits.
- Axios Systems (booth 414) will showcase the new features that have been introduced in the latest version of their ITSM solution, assyst. These features are designed to help organizations with Enterprise Service Management (ESM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and Service Integration and Management (SIAM).
- CareWorx (booth 127) Service Desk will help companies understand how they can set their IT staff free to focus on business-critical technology tasks, with its flexible, 24x7 Service Desk (outsourced helpdesk) solution. Discover how to reduce costs, improve efficiency and customer satisfaction, and eliminate support staffing issues with CareWorx!
- Cherwell Software (booth 303) is introducing the #CherwellChallenge to prove the range of capabilities a truly codeless ITSM platform can provide. FUSION attendees can bring their unique ITSM challenges to Cherwell, who will provide an on-demand demonstration showing how the Cherwell® Service Management platform can be rapidly configured to accomplish their specific goals.
- Chetu (booth 129) will be showcasing its solutions for ITSM including the development of mobile ITSM, cloud/infrastructure services, messaging & collaboration technologies, plus workflow management systems. Stop by and chat with our experts to see how development teams can drive better business results by creating a lasting, back-end partnership with Chetu!
- EasyVista (booth 203) plans to roll-out new release of Apps Builder, an intuitive interface to build IT service apps using codeless configuration. New enhancements help IT professionals quickly detect and resolve the root cause of service issues and accelerate the creation of service apps—both of which ensure faster service delivery for end users.
- Effect-Tech (booth 515) announces new service offerings for Security Operations, IT Service Intelligence and Incident Resolution that enable you to gain operational insights from existing data and support digital transformation.
- Everbridge (booth 215) will showcase the latest enhancements to its enterprise on-call schedule management and automated notifications solution (IT Alerting). Demonstrations will highlight how IT Alerting seamlessly works with ITSM platforms to engage your IT response teams in 5 minutes or less and reduce inbound call volumes into the service desk.
- Flexera Software (booth 423) announces App Broker 2016 for ServiceNow™, empowering organizations to automate intelligent license checking, software reclamation, and deployment of applications directly from the ServiceNow Service Portal. The new solution significantly enhances the investment in the ServiceNow platform to improve efficiency, reduce costs and lessen software audit risk.
- HEAT Software (booth 513) will showcase HEAT Service Management, a solution recognized for its focus on core IT service desk features, ease of use, and affordability. Demos will span IT help desk / support ticket solutions to more advanced ITIL service management processes, all with Cloud or Premise deployment options.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (booth 507) announces IT Service Management Automation (ITSMA) suites based on the new HPE Service Manager 9.50. The ITSMA suites additionally include asset and configuration management, discovery, and task automation. The newest release of HPE Service Anywhere, a native SaaS service desk, will also be shown.
- Intact Technology (booth 226) will be showcasing ONPOINT - the first outcome-based service designed to help you manage, enhance and optimize your technology capabilities. Stop by if you want to achieve your outcomes twice as fast while adding continuous value to your existing software. Intact will also be showcasing its Reporting-as-a-Service solution.
- Kaleo Software (booth 122) is proud to announce the immediate availability of Kaleo for IT – allowing IT organizations to finally deliver on the promise of self-service with fast, bite-sized answers that people will actually use. Notable features include automatic Q&A extraction from closed tickets, real-time analytics and integrations into the most popular business applications.
- KCenter USU (booth 113) will showcase its IT Self-Service Solution Smart-Link, which enables the IT department to proactively inform all users about disruptions. It can be fully integrated in all common IT Service Management systems. Demonstrations will highlight how it can help you decrease the number of IT tickets.
- LeanKit (booth 528) will demo the latest features of its enterprise Kanban tool, which enables the entire organization to visualize work, optimize processes, and deliver faster. The new Integration Hub brings Dev and Ops together in a single, virtual system -- while letting each team continue to use its tool of choice.
- Linium (booth 218) will be showcasing how to deliver the modern experience users demand today with one central portal available anytime, anywhere. Stop by and start your journey to the modern enterprise by delivering business services better, faster, and smarter.
- LogMeIn (booth 206) will showcase and demo award-winning products from their customer engagement and support product line including BoldChat a market-leading live chat and omni-channel customer engagement solution, Rescue, LogMeIn's professional remote support tool, and the latest addition to the family, Rescue Lens, an innovative video support solution.
- Migration Technologies (booth 228), is proud to announce the launch of their newest version of Integrated Business Service Manager (IBSM). The newest version is introducing functionality that will allow alignment of organizational strategies and initiatives to the organizations service portfolio. This functionality creates a 360-degree relationship creating comprehensive Enterprise Portfolio Management.
- Navvia (booth 308) launches new COBIT 5 based process templates for its popular process designer which are to be added to the over 200 other ITIL, ISO15504 and ISO20000 templates in the software. Navvia will be demonstrating this new content plus other product enhancements throughout the show.
- NetSupport Inc. (booth 119) will demonstrate how to save time, reduce costs and add security with the latest enhancements to its flexible IT asset & endpoint management solution, NetSupport DNA, which includes device discovery, inventory, sw licensing, endpoint security, custom reporting, screen monitoring and more.
- Numerify (booth 109) will showcase Numerify Enterprise Edition, combining Numerify's Business Analytics with ServiceNow's Performance Analytics and operational reporting. Bringing together the complementary strengths of Numerify and Servicenow, the enhanced offering satisfies the full spectrum of ITSM analytics requirements and provides a seamless, cross-platform experience for ServiceNow users.
- PEOPLECERT (booth 429) is proud to introduce the next generation of exam management; the new PEOPLECERT Partner app is allowing test center managers, trainers and proctors/invigilators to save time by managing exams, test centers, learners, registrations and more, through a mobile and easy to use interface.
- Samanage (booth 315) will showcase the enterprise service desk, one service desk that can be used by IT and any other internal service provider in your company. By combining service management and asset management, users can dramatically improve visibility, efficiency, and success across the organization.
- SunView Software (booth 227) will showcase the newest release of its ITSM platform, ChangeGear 7 with Service Smart Technology. ChangeGear 7 is ushering in a new era of intelligent ITSM by bringing artificial intelligence to IT service management. Service Smart Technology powers intelligent features that provide real-time, intelligence-driven assistance for users and customers.
- SysAid (booth 212) will showcase and demo its range of sophisticated and user-friendly analytics tools to help you obtain an accurate and holistic view of your IT service performance. This includes the new BI tool with advanced dashboard capabilities aimed at bringing you powerful analytics through more granular reporting.
- TOPdesk (booth 320) announces its collaboration with RES software, enhancing client user experience and service automation through shift left processes and efforts and releases the results of a commissioned Forrester study that examines the return on investment of enterprises deploying TOPdesk.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better serve customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com. HDI is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.