VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Insiderslab.com has issued insider trading reports and Equity Research for the following companies: Walgreen (NYSE:WAG), Facebook (NASDAQ:FB), Sara Lee (NYSE: SLE), Micron (NASDAQ:MU), Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NYSE:GT), and Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG): On June 19, Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG) announced a partnership with Alliance Boots, a pharmacy-led health and beauty group in U.K. Under the terms of the agreement, Walgreen will be spending US$6.7 billion in cash and stock to acquire a 45% equity interest in Alliance Boots. Walgreen said it will have an option to buy the remaining 55% stake in Alliance Boots in around three years. On the same day, the company's Board of Directors also approved a rise in the quarterly dividend of 22.2% to 27.5 cents per share, which is payable on September 12, 2012, to shareholders of record on August 17, 2012. Moreover, for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 ended May 31, Walgreen Company reported a net earnings of US$537 million, dropping 10.8% from the prior-year quarter. Net earnings per diluted share for the same quarter was 62 cents, dropping 4.9% from a year ago. Walgreen Company is the largest drug store chain in the U.S. Abnormal trading volume of Walgreen was found on June 19 reaching 42.15 million shares, 6.7 times heavier than usual day trading. Walgreen slumped 5.85% to US$30.09. The stock has been moving within a range of US$29.80 - US$45.34 over the past 52 weeks. Are insiders starting to take huge profits by selling shares or exercising stock options? Add WAG into your watch list for insider trade now.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/062012A/WAG/Walgreen.pdf
Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB): In the past month, Insiderslab.com found Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) insiders Private Sale for about US$11.31 billion. The company has a market capitalization of US$68.23 billion. By the end of Tuesday's trading, Facebook shares ended higher by 1.60% to US$31.91 on over 30.83 million shares compared to its average volume of 79.47 million shares. Share prices of Facebook have traded as high as US$45.00 per share and as low as US$25.52 in the past 52 weeks. Investors may want to find out how company insiders like Executive Officers and Directors are thinking about the future business prospects of the company. Check this insider trade report for FB here.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/062012A/FB/Facebook.pdf
Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE:SLE): Recently, Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE:SLE) announced that Sally Grimes will be appointed as Chief Innovation Officer of Hillshire Brands Company. Hillshire Brands, Sara Lee's North American business, slumped US$0.02 (-0.11%) to US$18.61 on hefty volume of 23.69 million shares, above its average volume of 12.14 million shares. Insiderslab.com believes that it is a clever way to check if insiders like CEOs, CFOs, and Directors in SLE are starting to buy more company shares. See insider trade report for SLE here.
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/062012A/SLE/SaraLee.pdf
Today Insiderslab.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; insiders may involve trading in these companies. It will take some time for insiders to report their trades. Read these reports and add these companies into your Insider Trade Radar.
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/062012A/MU/Micron.pdf
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE:GT):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/062012A/GT/GoodyearTireRubber.pdf
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD):
Read Full Report: http://www.insiderslab.com/PR3/062012A/AMD/AdvancedMicroDevices.pdf
Insider Filing Source Reference: All observations, analysis and reports are based on public information released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Insiderslab.com covers insider trade data in major stock markets in the U.S., Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Singapore. Insiderslab.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit insiderslab.com/disclaimers/disclaimers.php for details.
SOURCE Insiderslab.com; Insiders.hk