BELOIT, Wis., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet.com, the one-stop resource for online coupons and deals with cash back savings, brings Mother's Day savings front and center with their annual Mother's Day deals and Cash Back sale. The Mother's Day shopping season has seen increased spending the past 4 years from 14.6 billion in 2010 to an estimated $20.7 billion in 2013 (National Retail Federation). Clothing sales made through FatWallet have grown 57% during FatWallet's Mother's Day promotion (since 2010), and Tech sales (electronics and mobile devices) for the same time period have soared, increasing more than 82%.
FatWallet's Mother's Day promotion offers online shoppers 3 weeks of increased cash back savings from dozens of top retailers, including Groupon, JCPenney, Macy's, Living Social and Blue Nile. Smart shoppers will stack cash back with other retail offers to maximize savings.
5 tips to save more on mom's gifts:
- FatWallet's Local Deals offers fun gifts around town: Mother's Day shoppers will find up to 70% off savings on salons, spas, restaurants, getaways and entertainment in more than 150 cities and regions. FatWallet is also featuring exclusive daily deals from Groupon with increased cash back up to 12% starting April 22 through May 11. See more Groupon offers.
- Discounts run deep for clothing and jewelry: These items are two of top purchases made for Mother's Day each year. Shoppers who know mom's styles and sizes can combine deep discounts of 30-50% off the latest fashions, shoes and accessories with increased cash back from dozens of retailers.
- Ordering early will save money: Online florists and flower shops offer delivery discounts on early flower orders in April and early May. Shopping through FatWallet can add up to 13% more savings from cash back on traditional gifts like flowers, baskets and gourmet chocolates.
- Mom's want the latest tech: FatWallet's 2014 Electronics Buyer Survey reports that 53% of females said they will purchase new smartphones and 26% new tablets. With the new release of Samsung Galaxy S5, and iPhone, iPad and other tablet prices at all time lows, online shoppers can save more now on tech and electronics deals than they could have on Black Friday.
- Gift cards let moms go shopping for free: Most women prefer to receive gift cards over physical gifts. FatWallet features dozens of stores offering Mother's Day discounts on e-gift cards–many with additional cash back savings, including Starbucks cards, iTunes gift cards and American Express.
*According to the National Retail Federation (2010-2013)
About FatWallet: As the preferred online resource for millions of smart consumers and home to the hottest tech deals, FatWallet rewards consumers by providing cash back on purchases while also providing access to thousands of coupons, discounts, and promotions at over 1,500 retailers including eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon. FatWallet members have earned more than $50 million to date. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where savvy shoppers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Ebates Inc., which owns and operates the world's most rewarding online shopping programs.
CONTACT: Brent Shelton, [email protected]