CANTON, Mich., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MTR Investors Group, LLC (MTRIG.com), a leader in stock market and option research, today announced an upgrade of the Covered Call and Cashed Secured Put Screener. This advanced feature allows members of MTRIG.com to search for the highest return covered calls and cash secured (naked put) option trades.
"Our Covered Call and Cash Secured Put Screener continues to evolve by providing valuable information for option traders. Traders use the advanced features of our Option Screener to find the best covered call trades for core portfolio holdings. Income traders take advantage of the advanced search features to find the highest probable naked put trades where the contract expires worthless and the option seller keeps the cash," said Patrick Rygiel, President of MTR Investors Group.
Key features of MTRIG's Covered Call and Naked Put Screener include:
- Search 3,100 stocks and over 200,000 call and put options in seconds.
- Filter searches by moneyness, probability of assignment, downside protection, return on investment, minimum option bid price, Stock P/E and more.
- Filter by technical information such as the underlying trend, RSI Rating, and more.
- Exclude stocks with upcoming earnings announcements.
- Sort by any search value.
- Return on investment fields including ROI, ROI per month and ROI per year.
- View stock charts of the underlying stock.
- Save options to a watchlist.
- Export option screener results to Excel.
- Create a portfolio watchlist and scan for options on your portfolio.
For more information please visit http://blog.mtrig.com/page/Covered-Call-and-Naked-Put-Search.aspx .
About MTR Investors Group:
MTR Investors Group was launched in early 2008. The company's first offering was a stock market timing model used as a benchmark to monitor stock market direction. MTRIG has evolved to provide comprehensive economic data, market timing information, and stock option research data that provides an edge for stock and option traders. For more information, please visit www.MTRIG.com.
This information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. The information does not constitute a solicitation by MTR Investors Group of the purchase or sale of securities.
MTR Investors Group
SOURCE MTR Investors Group, LLC