SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mu Dynamics, Inc. (www.mudynamics.com), the leader in validating and testing application-aware networks, today announced its 9th consecutive quarter of growth. The company also announced that during the first half of this year, new business performance more than doubled over the same period last year. This growth is being driven by several key customer wins and by expansion into new segments - including the enterprise, mobile and cloud markets.
Mu's key customer wins have all come as a result of the unique value Mu's solution delivers. Customers are recognizing that in order to accurately test the performance and security of their network, they need to recreate the actual applications that they expect to run over their network. Mu offers the only testing solution capable of immediately and accurately recreating multiple types of applications – including Web, enterprise and mobile apps – at scale, to determine how they impact networks.
Mu has also successfully launched Blitz, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) performance and monitoring solution for application developers. The solution has seen rapid adoption because it provides developers with a low cost, self-service method for ensuring their applications will perform with high levels of simultaneous users. Blitz is the first solution purpose-built for developers of cloud and mobile applications.
"Our significant and sustained growth is proof of the value we are delivering to customers," said Dave Kresse, CEO of Mu Dynamics. "By taking a unique approach and providing creative solutions to long-standing challenges, we are enabling our customers - many of the most innovative companies in the world – to realize faster, higher quality deployments of both applications and application-aware networks."
Recent company accomplishments:
- Launched Blitz, the first API-friendly cloud-based performance testing and monitoring solution. Built specifically for developers of mobile applications accessing content through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Blitz helps to optimize those applications for scalability and performance.
- Released its second Application Quadrant Report on "Understanding the Impact to Consumers and Network Operators of Different Mobile Devices Streaming Netflix."
- Awarded patent rights to test in heterogeneous environments, Mu's fourth patent to date.
- Named to the SD Times 100 with the first performance testing solution for application-aware networks.
- Named an AlwaysOn Global 250 winner for its innovative approach to testing applications and networks.
About Mu Dynamics:
Mu Dynamics is the leader and pioneer in testing and validating application-aware networks. Our innovative solutions enable customers to rapidly recreate applications and determine the impact to their network. Hundreds of service providers, enterprises, government agencies and network equipment manufacturers use Mu to ensure that their networks are functional, scalable and secure. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, more information on Mu Dynamics can be found at http://www.mudynamics.com.
SOURCE Mu Dynamics