BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a comparison of the best early cooker deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant early Black Friday savings on Instant Pot, Crock-Pot, Ninja, Zojirushi and Black+Decker cookers by clicking the links below.
Best Cooker deals:
● Save up to $190 on highly rated slow cookers at Amazon - check live prices on Maxi-Matic, Crock-Pot, Ninja, Instant Pot, Hamilton Beach slow cookers & more
● Save up to 59% on Ninja pressure cookers at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Ninja Foodi, Instant & more
● Save up to 63% on a wide range of pressure, slow, rice cookers & multi-cookers at Walmart - check live prices on top brands including Crock-Pot, Instant Pot, Hamilton Beach, Aroma & more
● Save up to 36% on Aroma, Black & Decker & other rice cookers at Walmart - save on rice cookers with 20-cup, 16-cup, 8-cup, 6-cup & 3-cup capacity
● Save up to $430 on top-rated Zojirushi rice cookers & warmers at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Zojirushi NHS-06, NS-TSC 10, NS-ZCC10 & NP-HCC18XH rice cookers
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The advances in technology allow manufacturers to create various kinds of cookers for different needs. Crock Pot is a company that produces cookers for varying purposes. A pressure cooker is used to cook meat and meat stews quickly. A slow cooker brings out the flavor of food and tenderizes meat. A rice cooker is not only used to cook rice but also given variety through alternative food option settings. A waffle maker provides users quick waffle baking and tons of other features like sound alarms and settings.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? For the best product discounts, shoppers can look to Amazon and Walmart to find savings during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com took the number one spot on 2019's US Top 1000. This report compares and ranks 1,000 e-commerce retailers based in the United States. Deals are continuously made available in every product category, ensuring that Amazon shoppers can find discounts on items during the entire sales event.
The Black Friday shopping season saw Walmart's online sales grow by 23% over the same period last year, while Amazon's rose by 25%.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Saver Trends