DUBLIN, July 01, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d9g5t/multiple) has announced the addition of the "Multiple Sclerosis: Treatment and Global Market" report to their offering.
This report cover's the latest pharmaceutical global market insights for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) disease treatments and provides market forecasts, trends, pipelines, patent analysis and profiles of major players within the markets.
- The report provides the forecast of global market for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) disease treatments and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) over the next five years from 2014 to 2019.
- This report make available an invaluable tool for business planners, acquisitions specialists, licensing strategists, product managers, market research analysts, investors, consultant, members of the pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotechnology industries and anyone interested in the MS disease and its future.
- The importance of identifying overall market trends production opportunities, emerging geographic merger and acquisition opportunities, and insights that provides guidance for the sales growth.
- Discussion on market drivers and inhibitors, and the area of unmet clinical need.
- Information on the regulatory environment and impacts of appovals. agencies.
- Determines the current status of the market for disease-modifying multiple sclerosis (MS) drugs, biologics and vaccines, and to assess their growth potential over a five-year period from 2014 through 2019.
- Special focus is placed on how new products and technologies will affect current market leaders in the MS treatment sector.
- Report presents detailed profiles of the MS disease-modifying products on the market around the world and in the U.S.
- Report covers about all products in the Phase I, II and III stages of clinical development of disease-modifying products and some unique treatments for preclinical stage of development of the disease.
- Report presents detailed profiles of major companies focusing on their development, and international aspects affecting these products.
- Company profiles of all major companies in this segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Disease: Introduction
2.1 Disease Overview
2.2 Disease Classification & Types
2.6 Pharmacoeconomic Burden
2.7 Epidemiology (by geography wherever possible)
2.9 Treatment and Management (by geography wherever possible)
2.10 Referral Pathway
3 Market Size: Historical and Forecast
3.1 Global Market - Forecast
4 Drivers and Barriers for the Market
5 Unmet Need Analysis
5.1 Product Profiles for the Major Marketed Products
5.1.1 Product Overview
5.1.4 Clinical Studies
5.1.5 Current Market Size and Future Assessment
6 Pipeline Analysis
6.2 Overall Pipeline by Phases of Development
6.3 Registration Phase
6.4 Phase III Pipeline
6.5 Phase II/III Pipeline
6.6 Phase II Pipeline
6.7 Phase I/II Pipeline
6.8 Phase I Pipeline
6.9 IND Filed
6.10 Preclinical Phase
6.11 Discovery Pipeline
7 Key Events and Likely Impact on the Future Market
8 Future Competitive Scenario
8.1 Future Players
8.2 Profiles of Future Players
9 Regulatory aspects
10 Patent Evaluation
10.1 Patent length and market exclusivity
11 Major companies and market share
12.2 Research Methodology
13 List of Tables
14 List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3d9g5t/multiple