NEW YORK, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unicomm, a leading event management company announced the newest event in its Brand Engagement Series™, the 2013 NY MultiScreen Summit™ which promises to transform Madison Avenue and Brand Managers alike. The event will be held June 11-12 at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City and is produced in partnership with the Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA) and The Hollywood Reporter (THR). MultiScreen Summit has also been named an "Affiliate Partner" of Integrated Marketing Week 2013, organized by Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and Econsultancy, and running concurrently with The Summit.
Positioned in the marketing and media capital of the world, MultiScreen Summit will bring together an audience of brand marketers, agency executives, content originators and digital strategists looking to leverage content across the ever expanding multi screen/multi platform economy.
With 98% of consumers moving between connected devices within the same day, everyone from Google to Walmart wants a piece of the action – but navigating resources to a successful strategy will be a top priority. The Summit will be a collaborative forum examining the solutions and insights needed to create and distribute content, engage and share brand stories with today's connected consumer.
"The pressing question for the digital industry is not what content to put on these screens but more importantly, how to connect these screens more fluidly and how to create a seamless experience for the mobile consumer, shopper audience", said Gary Schwartz, MSS Conference Chair. "Brand and marketing executives who aren't sure where this is all going just need to find the key areas that make sense, the right solution partners to succeed and how to effectively measure their efforts."
Early sponsors include Title Sponsor Alliance Data; Official Sponsors Collective, Epsilon, LoyaltyOne; Additional Sponsor 1K Studios, TapAd, Boku, Impact Mobile and EachScape; Industry Supporters LBMA, The Hollywood Reporter, DMA, Econsultancy, DisplaySearch – An NPD Company, Mobile Entertainment Forum (MEF).
MultiScreen Summit will feature a laser-focused conference program organized into an agenda matrix where STRATEGY sessions are horizontal and multi-sector (such as social, consumer narrative, big data) and INSIGHTS are vertical sector specific discussions (such as health, education, retail, financial, brand, sports). Early speakers include:
- Dave Finnegan, CIO, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
- Larry Tanz, CEO, Vuguru
- Kim Siler, Mobile Brand Strategy - Global Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Channing Dawson, Senior MultiScreen Advisor, Scripps Network
- Jessica Rotnicki, Vice President North America E/M-Commerce, Estee Lauder Company
- Michael Hines, VP, E-Commerce Technology, Jones Apparel Group
- Mark Ebel, Business Development, Google
- Dr. Harri Koponen, Chief Operations Officer, Rovio Entertainment Oy
- Jesse Redniss, SVP Digital, USA Network/NBC Universal
- Sharon Knitter, Senior Director Mobile, Cars.com
- Rick Fant, VP Apps & Marketplace, Mozilla Corp
- Jonathan Perelman, VP of Agency Strategy and Industry Development, BuzzFeed
- John Biggs, East Coast Editor, TechCrunch
- Robert John Davis, Worldwide Interactive Marketing Director and Director, Advanced Video Practice, Ogilvy
PLUS: Joint Keynote With IMW Week - Brian Solis, Principal, Altimeter Group
Unicomm LLC is an independent business-to-business communications company specializing in originating and managing world class trade shows and conferences in underserved and nascent markets. Founded in 1998 in Milford, CT, Unicomm enjoys an impressive track record of dozens of successful show launches and hundreds of event productions. Unicomm's properties include the 3D Entertainment Summit™, the 3D Gaming Summit™, the MultiScreen Summit™ and the Travel & Adventure Show in Los Angeles, Santa Clara, Chicago, Dallas and Washington, D.C. For more information: www.unicomm.org.
SOURCE Unicomm LLC