SHANGHAI, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Music China, known as one of the most reputable musical instruments fairs in the world, will be held on October 26-29, 2016 in Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
Launched in 2002, organized by China Music Instrument Association (CMIA), INTEX Shanghai Co. Ltd. and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd., Music China is now the largest music show in Asia and is the best gate-way to a multitude of business opportunities in the China and Asian markets. This year, Music China will feature nearly 1,900 domestic and foreign exhibitors from 30 countries and regions. A huge range of western and Chinese traditional musical instruments will be on display across ten halls and 112,000 square metres of exhibition space.
To meet the substantial business growth, famous established brands, such as Bluethner, Buffet, Casio, D'Addario, ESP, Fazioli, Fender, GEWA, Hsinghai, Laney, Line 6, Ludwig, Marshall, Orange, Pearl River, Roland, Samick, Schimmel, Selmer, Shanghai No.1 National Musical Instruments Factory, Steinway, Tama, Taylor, Yamaha and Zildjian have confirmed to attend Music China 2016 for a breakthrough in their market. No matter international top brands, or local products with excellent quality and competitive price, a variety of exhibits will be provided on site.
As the 'Most Innovative Exhibition' awarded by China's leading trade magazine Events Fortune, Music China offer a variety of forums and seminars to promote industry exchange and keep visitors with the industry pace.
- NAMM CMIA Industry Forum -- this form focuses on hot issues and future development trends of the industry. This year, a brand-new issue on "Making music across the lifespan -- Promote community music making, expand adult music making"' will be discussed.
- Dealers Training Courses -- a highly-recommended activity for professional visitors is 'Dealers Training Courses', where you have the chance to sit down with people from your industry, to share advice that could grow your business -- all under expert guidance. Cases on business, sales, management, new media usage and other hot issues will be discussed. Speakers include Mr. Lee Higgins from International Centre for Community Music York St John University and Ms. Abigail d'Amore from Musical Futures.
- Global Forum on Chinese Traditional Music -- this forum aims to demonstrate the beauty and the essence of Chinese traditional music. Famous Chinese musicians will be invited to do the demonstration. They will introduce Chinese traditional musical instruments like zheng, pipa, erhu and yangqin.
- Violin Master Workshop -- this is an on-site workshop where you can enjoy top violin-making masters from all over the world showing their remarkable violin-making skills. It's a great opportunity to taste and to admire the beauty of violin-making.
- Educational Programme -- it is especially set for music teachers, educators, and students. In this programme, education organizations will present their teaching models and share new education ideas. Meanwhile, free Trial Classes are open for trade and public visitors.
- Global Jazz Masters Salon -- Famous jazz masters from home and abroad will be invited to the salon. It is a great opportunity to meet masters and to admire the charm of Jazz music.
- Kids Music Land -- a perfect place for kids to share the joy of music together. Kids can try various kinds of instruments and experience a new way of learning under the instruction of professional instructors. Clarity activity for autistic children will also be held during the show.
- Outdoor Live Shows -- the huge highlight in the fair is that hundreds of live music shows will provide an inspirational experience for professional buyers and music lovers.
For more details about Music China 2016, please refer to our official website www.musicchina-expo.com. Free entry is available if signed up online before Oct. 8th. We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai.
SOURCE INTEX SHANGHAI CO., LTD.