LONDON, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Music, Video and Entertainment Software in Europe is expected to grow at slow pace during 2014-2019. France is the largest market in terms of sales in the region on the back of demand for new gaming software for latest generation consoles. Specialist retailers could still withstand from the competition from the online retailers and currently are the largest contributor. Online channel accounts second largest after specialist retailers and will see a rapid growth during next five years.
- The Europe Music, Video and Entertainment Software market is forecast to reach nearly US$35.6 billion by 2019, driven by increase in demand for games software
- Online channel to see fastest growth with 7.1% growth rate by 2019
- Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists will contribute major share in the region. However, will lose market share on the back of rising trend of online streaming and gaming
- Slovakia and Poland expected to be the fastest growing countries during 2014-2019 due to the increasing demand on games software
The "Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Music, Video and Entertainment Software category across Europe.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Music, Video and Entertainment Software's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Music, Video and Entertainment Software category and for sub-categories that includes music and video , games software on a regional and country basis
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: online, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other specialist retailers, department stores, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, drug stores and health and beauty stores and duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Identify and track consumer behavior and make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams
- Retail sales data of the 24 largest Music, Video and Entertainment Software markets in Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine Accurate and reliable data to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior in the region
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing markets across the region to evaluate important changes in Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail space and identify profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Develop strategies for specific channels based on the retail sales data for individual channels across the top five markets for 2014 and 2019
- Consumer insights around latest products, price, and demographics that will help to develop a marketing mix
- Identify channel share and sub-category level retail sales across the region - utilize this information to target popular channels and Music and video , Games software
- Monitor the competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Music, Video and Entertainment Software retailers in the different regions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3518508/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers