LONDON, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The music, video and entertainment software sector expected to see decent growth during 2014-2019. Games and Software will account largest share and expected to grow exponentially. Saudi Arabia leads the sector with the highest market share and also the fastest growing country by 2019. Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists constitute a major share compared to other channels, while online sales are also expected to see a rapid growth as there is increase in Internet penetration across the region.
- The Middle East and Africa music, video and entertainment software market is forecast to mark US$4.7 billion in retail sales by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 4.9%, driven by demand for printed media products
- Saudi Arabia will be the fastest growing music, video and entertainment software market at 8.6% CAGR during 2014-2019
-Online is the fastest growing channel for music, video and entertainment growing at 15.6% CAGR, while specialists retailers hold nearly 63% market share in the region.
The "Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Music, Video and Entertainment Software category across Middle East and Africa.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Music, Video and Entertainment Software's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Music, Video and Entertainment Software category and for sub-categories that includes [sub-categories] on a regional and country basis
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: online, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other specialist retailers, department stores, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, drug stores and health and beauty stores and duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Identify and track consumer behavior and make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams
- Retail sales data of the five largest Music, Video and Entertainment Software markets in Middle East and Africa: South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and the UAE
- Accurate and reliable data to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior in the region
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing markets across the region to evaluate important changes in Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail space and identify profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Develop strategies for specific channels based on the retail sales data for individual channels across the top five markets for 2014 and 2019
- Consumer insights around latest products, price, and demographics that will help to develop a marketing mix
- Identify channel share and sub-category level retail sales across the region - utilize this information to target popular channels and sub-categories
- Monitor the competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Music, Video and Entertainment Software retailers in the different regions
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3518510/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com