LEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MX Orthopedics Corp. (MXO) is a privately held company focused on improving implant/bone fixation. MXO is proud to announce the recent FDA clearance (K153129) of the dynaMX™ Compression Staple (patent pending). MXO's dynaMX™ line of fracture fixation implants include: superelastic compression staples, screws, plates, and intramedullary implants.
MXO applies sound engineering principles and sophisticated metallurgical know-how to the design of superelastic implants in order to optimize biologic healing. Deleterious implant instability and bone resorption can be minimized through calculated implant internal fixation forces generated between bone segments. The dynaMX™ line is engineered to generate and sustain higher levels of compression at the fracture site as the bone remodels. MXO's sophisticated products are Engineered to Heal™.
Benefits of the dynaMX™ Compression Staple include:
- Made of Superelastic Nitinol
- Surgeon controls the opening of Staple legs
- No post-insertion tamping required
- Easy intraoperative removal (if needed)
Please find information about the dynaMX™ Compression Staple at: http://www.mxortho.com/products/compression-staples/
Please also visit MXO at:
- The American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) Conference in Austin, TX (February 11-13). Booth #1330.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL (March 2-4). Booth #567.
SOURCE MX Orthopedics, Corp.