HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MyComicGrader is proud to announce the latest upgrade of the MyComicGrader app for Android™, iPhone™ and iPad™ devices, available for download starting December 26 (http://www.mycomicgrader.com/). This is the first app that provides users with the ability to grade modern era comics objectively anytime, anywhere with an Android smartphone, iPhone or iPad.
The new version has the following enhancements:
- Basic and Pro Users
- Larger images of creators on the creator detail page
- The Search Buttons have been re-arranged to the following order: Events (was labeled Conventions previously), Creators, Auth. Witnesses (was labeled AW previously), eBay
- When searching for creators, an indication of the number of events they are attending is displayed when users search for them
- When searching for events, the number of creators attending is displayed when users search for them
- Pro Users Only
- Events: Filtering by Month/Year or Location
- Creators: Filtering by Month/Year, Event or Profession
- Can add up to three images of recent work they have produced
- Can add a link for sketch requests, email, or website link
- Can update their information including photo, and biography
"We noticed a significant gap in the comic book collectible market. We are very excited about offering a way to grade comics quickly and objectively, regardless if they are submitted to CBCS or CGC. We couldn't be happier for fellow comic book fans," said Mike "Hammer" Sukow, CEO of MyComicGrader. "This is a big step in our plans to automate the process even further than the initial release. We have many additional enhancements planned starting in 2017."
"The app determines the grade of comics and allows users to search on eBay for recent sale prices based on those grades. Searching for upcoming conventions as well as the writers, artists, cosplayers and other celebrities that will be attending is also part of the app's functionality. And if you are looking to get a comic signed by a writer or creator, you can search for Authorized Witnesses and determine the conventions they will be attending. In addition, there is a help section on the site that includes Top Questions, Basics and What's New. On the home page, we plan on adding additional how-to videos," said Josh Sukow, head of social media. "Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for up-to-date news, announcements and some corny dad jokes."
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Michael "Hammer" Sukow
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mycomicgrader-releases-their-apps-latest-upgrade-for-grading-comic-books-300380584.html