BURLINGTON, Ontario, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- N8 Identity, Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider, today announced that it was awarded a Bronze Stevie Award in the "Best New Product of the Year, Business-to-Business Services" category in the 10th Annual International Business Awards. The company was recognized for its flagship product, Employee Lifecycle Manager® (ELM™), designed to eliminate governance, access and risk problems organizations face.
ELM Key Facts:
- Proactive compliance and security: Manages identity governance through the complete lifecycle of a user within the organization, prevents inappropriate access from being granted and manages approved access to assets and information.
- Preserves existing IAM investment: ELM leverages its customers' existing investment in identity and related infrastructure, eliminating the need to 'rip and replace'.
- Reduces business complexity and risk: Utility model (managed service) slashes support costs and help desk calls and minimizes business burden while improving IT agility.
- Accelerated time to value: Unifies and streamlines onboarding, change in responsibility and offboarding processes from all departments, improving efficiency.
- Greater standardization across business units: Simplifies IAM enterprise-wide under a single platform.
Jay O'Donnell, CEO and founder of N8 Identity, said:
"Organizations today struggle with identity and access management solutions that seamlessly integrate into existing infrastructure and enable continuous compliance. We are extremely pleased to have ELM recognized by the Stevie Award judging panel for its strength in delivering proactive compliance and improving business processes through a streamlined approach to IAM. We strive to provide organizations worldwide with reduced costs through streamlined business processes, and this award further validates our commitment to do so."
Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
About N8 Identity:
N8 Identity is Canada's leading dedicated identity and access management (IAM) solution provider. Based on its industry-leading IAM software solution – ELM™ – N8 Identity delivers proactive identity and access orchestration through the complete lifecycle of a user within an organization: onboarding, change in responsibility, ad-hoc self-service and offboarding. This proactive process-based solution provides improved identity governance, compliance, security, visibility and decision support to business managers. Augmenting its clients' existing infrastructure, ELM is ready-to-use and delivered as a managed service, resulting in accelerated implementation and quicker time to value. N8 Identity is a privately held company headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.n8id.com
Peggy Tierney | Account Manager | Tel. (831) 440-2405 | email@example.com
SOURCE N8 Identity