DUBLIN, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/09f2cb/nafta_diesel_engine) has announced the addition of the "NAFTA Diesel Engine Production Database" subscription to their offering.
NAFTA Diesel Engine Production Database
This NAFTA Diesel Engine Production Database is a Five Year History and Five Year Forecast Diesel Engine Database that includes:
- Eight Applications - On-Highway (light, medium, heavy), Off-Highway Mobile, Industrial Stationary, Gen Set, Marine, Agriculture and Automotive
- Twelve Specification Fields - Country, Manufacturer, Model, HP/KW, Governed RPM, # of Cylinders, Configurations, Aspirations, Displacement, and Application
- NAFTA Production - U.S., Canada & Mexico
- Over 1,000 individual entries
- Anticipated New Manufacturers, Models & Ratings
- Frequent updates as new pertinent information is obtained
This database is the main source of data for the Future of Diesel Engines: Five Year Forecast book, a forecast book providing specific application trends, logical assumptions, detailed graphs and experienced insights. The Five Year Forecast book is included free with the database or can be purchased separately. The intent of the forecast database is to provide invaluable references and information sources for manufacturers and dealers in the diesel engine and related industries, financial institutions, consulting and research organizations. You will receive accurate, pertinent, comprehensive, easy-to-use and affordable diesel engine production forecasts in an Excel format.
The diesel engine industry and manufacturers are not like other industries, i.e. automobiles. The information on future programs is well guarded and manufacturers like to announce new and updated programs at the last minute keeping competitors off balance. As we continue our journey through the emissions regulations era, secrecy and security have become more intense. As a result, to forecast accurately, a number of sources must be fine-tuned by market trends and intuition.
The major sources of information used for this NAFTA five year diesel engine production forecast database include:
- Conversations and interviews with diesel engine manufacturers, distributors, dealers and components suppliers,
- Discussions with vehicle and equipment OEM's, analysts and industry experts,
- Industry reports, publications and analyses,
- Government data sources for economics, trends and engine information,
- Industry association contacts and reports,
- Over 45 years of industry knowledge, insights and intuition.
In this rapidly changing industry, it is vital that you keep up-to-date with any changes that can affect your company. This report can provide you with that in depth look at your industry, highlight new market opportunities, and provide important information to help develop accurate business plans.
A sample for this product is available. Please click on the link http://www.researchandmarkets.com/feats/download_sample.asp?productId=1793301&sampleId=16608&fileName=NAFTA%20Diesel%20Engine%20Production%20Database%20-%20Sample.xlsx&campaignHash=rdmk2v to download this sample.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/09f2cb/nafta_diesel_engin
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets