LOS ANGELES, Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Naked Nutrition, the world's premiere health and fitness source for natural protein powders and supplements, is making big predictions for the new year by announcing what they believe will be the top five health trends.
Naked Nutrition is dedicated to making nutritional supplements that are completely transparent, leaving them free of artificial flavorings and additives. The goal is to bring the consumer as close to the source as possible in order to ensure products of the highest quality. With the well-being of their customers in mind, Naked Nutrition aims to inform on the upcoming trends and how best to prepare for them.
"Naked Nutrition is nutrition with nothing to hide," said Founder Steve Zieminski. "That is why we aim to help our customers reach their fitness goals for the new year in the simplest and purest ways possible. By using the right products, we can help consumers reach and maintain their fitness goals."
Here are Naked Nutrition's five health forecasts for the new year:
- PLANT POWER – The shift from animal to plant based products has seen a rise in popularity in recent years. Plant based proteins tend to be easier to digest then those sourced from animals and they help support ones' overall well-being. Naked Nutrition offers a variety of supplements and powders that are vegan friendly. Our Less Naked Pea Protein Powder is perfect for those looking to explore a plant-based diet.
- KETOGENIC KICK – Low carb diets are making a comeback with the ketogenic diet. People are turning to this dietary strategy to lose weight and improve athletic performance. By keeping your daily carb intake to less than 50g, ketogenic diets train your body to run on fat rather than carbs for fuel. Looking to cut your carbs? Try adding Naked Egg Protein Powder to your next smoothie. With of 25gs of protein, the powder will keep you satisfied and diminish your craving for carb loaded snacks.
- SNACKS ON SNACKS – Snack bars have been all the rage in the fitness world. Unfortunately, most bars contain nutritional content that closely resembles that of a candy bar. 2018 will mark a shift from the traditional sugar filled nutrition bars to snacks with more substance. Looking for a treat that is low in sugar and high in protein? Try our protein cookie recipe made with our Naked Vanilla Protein Powder. Unlike sugary snack bars, these cookies will leave you feeling good and guilt free!
- SLEEPY SMOOTHIES – Drinking smoothies before or after a workout is common, but before bed? Growing research is showing that sipping on a Casein smoothie before bed will help your body better repair from your workouts while you sleep. Try our chocolate or vanilla Naked Casein Powder for delicious and protein filled snack before you nod off.
- FOODS WITH FIGHT – Science has made major breakthroughs in discovering the impact inflammation can have on the body. Inflammation impacts everything from cognitive function to immune health. In the new year, we will see a push for foods that help to fight inflammation. BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) have also been believed to reduce inflammation. Try our Naked BCAAs Supplement to reduce inflammation and improve muscle development.
ABOUT NAKED NUTRITION
Naked Nutrition was created in 2014 by former college athlete Steve Zieminski. Zieminski had a vision; protein powders and supplements made from the simplest and purest ingredients. With this vision in mind, he has gone on to create a brand that boasts over thirteen all natural nutritional products. Naked Nutrition products can be purchased online or instore at participating retailers including The Vitamin Shoppe, 24 Hour Fitness, and other select retailers nationwide. For more information, visit https://nkdnutrition.com/.
SOURCE Naked Nutrition