LONDON, Jan. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research study focuses on nanomaterials that are used in printing, printing techniques, such as nanolithography and inkjet printing, and key applications that benefit from nanotechnology enabled printing. Market potential is provided for the next five years.
Use this report to:
- Learn about the research and development findings concerning silver ink, golden ink, nanographic printing, and nanotechnology printers.
- Analyze various applications for nanotechnologies in the printing industry including quantum dots, nanowires, metallic nanoparticles, and carbon nanotubes.
- Better understand future opportunities linked with nanotechnology in printing.
- The global market for nanotechnology-enabled printing technology was estimated to total $14 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.7% over the next five years to total $31.8 billion by 2018.
- The US market totaled $2.7 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow nearly $6.3 billion by 2018, a CAGR of 18.3%.
- BCC Research expects the European market to reach $5.3 billion by 2018 from nearly $2.3 billion in 2013, a CAGR of 18.6%.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403061/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48