SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received and shipped in the second quarter.
Significant TASER Smart Weapon orders:
- Arkansas Game & Fish Commission (AR): 148 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons
- Bexar County Sheriff's Office (TX): 92 X26Ps, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Calexico Police Department (OR): 40 X26Ps, Officer Safety Plan (OSP)
- Camden County Police Department (NJ): 100 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons with TASER® Cam™ HD recorders
- Columbus Police Department (GA): 103 X26Ps
- Corpus Christi Police Department (TX): 40 X26Ps
- Fairfield Police Department (CA): 64 X26Ps
- Fort Worth Police Department (TX): 95 X2s
- Fresno County Sheriff's Office (CA): 120 X26Ps
- Fresno Police Department (CA): 400 X26Ps
- Fulton County Sheriff's Department (GA): 227 X2s
- Gwinnett County Police Department (GA): 86 X2s
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IN): 105 X26Ps
- Lewis County Sheriff's Office (WA): 48 X26Ps, TAP
- Lexington Department of Technical Services (KY): 50 X2s
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (CA): 97 X26Ps (2 orders 55 + 42)
- Maricopa County Protective Services (AZ): 50 X26Ps
- Meridian Police Department (MS): 100 X26Ps
- Minnesota State Patrol (MN): 90 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Department (VA): 50 X26Ps
- Nassau County Police Department (NY): 1250 X26Ps
- National Park Service - Lake Mead National Recreation Area (NV): 40 X2s
- Portland Police Bureau (OR): 950 X2s
- Seattle Police Department (WA): 400 X2s, TAP
- University of Arizona Police Department (AZ): 58 X26Ps, OSP
- Ventura County Probation Department (CA): 79 X2s
- Virginia Beach Police Department (VA): 50 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Wheeling Police Department (WV): 40 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Wisconsin State Patrol (WI): 303 X26Ps, TAP
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 151,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26P™, TASER X2™, TASER Cam™ HD, and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
CONTACT: Steve Tuttle Vice President of Communications TASER International, Inc. Press@TASER.com
SOURCE TASER International, Inc.