WASHINGTON, Oct. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Multifamily Housing Council, National Apartment Association and Bloomberg Government announced today they will host The Future of Multifamily Housing: Building Access and Affordability, a live briefing on how governments and private sector can work together to ensure a stronger housing future for families. The event will be held in Washington, D.C. at the Bloomberg Government office on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 8:00 AM. For additional information and to register for the event, visit https://about.bgov.com/event/future-multifamily-housing-building-access-affordability/.
Bloomberg Government will convene policy makers, housing and policy experts to address how policy reforms, public-private partnerships and innovative solutions can help solve the nation's housing crisis.
Among the speakers confirmed include:
- Douglas M. Bibby, President, National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Toby Bozzuto, President and CEO, Bozzuto Group
- Albus Brooks, President, Denver City Council
- Vanessa Brown Calder, Policy Analyst, The Cato Institute
- Bill Ferguson, Senator, Maryland State Senate
- Jeffery R. Hayward, Executive Vice President and Head of Multifamily, Fannie Mae
- Priya Jayachandran, Senior Vice President, Affordable Housing Development, Volunteers of America
- John McManus, Vice President and Editorial Director, Hanley Woods Media
- Robert Pinnegar, President and CEO, National Apartment Association (NAA)
- Catherine E. Pugh, Mayor, City of Baltimore, Maryland
- Hon. Libby Schaaf, Mayor, City of Oakland, California
- Michael Stegman, Senior Fellow, Milken Institute
About Bloomberg Government
Delivering news, analytics and data-driven decision tools, Bloomberg Government's digital workspace gives an intelligent edge to government affairs, federal and contracting professionals influencing government action. For more information or a demo, visit www.bgov.com.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax, compliance, government affairs and government contracting professionals with critical information, practical guidance, and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader. For more information, visit www.bna.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/national-multifamily-housing-council-national-apartment-association-and-bloomberg-government-present-the-future-of-multifamily-housing-event-300536393.html
SOURCE Bloomberg Government