LAKEWOOD, Colo., May 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will host open interviews to hire full-time good4u crew members to lead the new location. The leading organic and natural retailer will host open interviews at the Home2Suites by Hilton Park in Lafayette, located at 1909 Kaliste Saloom Rd. The job fair event is scheduled for:
- Tuesday, May 21 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Candidates are encouraged to bring their resume to the job fair. In addition, applicants may apply for consideration at https://www.naturalgrocers.com/our-careers, or text GROW to 97211.
What makes Natural Grocers a great place to work?
Just like its dedication to its customers and community, Natural Grocers has a 63-year history of caring for employees.
As part of the company's five founding principles, Natural Grocers supports all employees by offering:
- Competitive pay, including the exclusive Natural Grocers Vitamin Bucks program, which provides employees an extra $1-per-hour worked of in-store spending money.
- Birthday bonuses equal to one-day's pay, which originated from founder Margaret Isely's tradition of celebrating the birthdays of all employees by preparing lunch for them. Once the company became larger, her children, the current executives of the company, implemented the policy of providing each employee with a full day's pay on their birthday to say, "thank you for working with us."
- Company-wide store discounts and credits of up to 30 percent on all Natural Grocers products, which provides employees substantial savings on high-quality groceries and supplements and helps them retain more of the dollars they earn.
- Natural Grocers also offers comprehensive benefits packages to the more than 80 percent of its crew members who work full-time, including medical, dental and vision insurance; flexible spending and health savings accounts; short- and long-term disability and life insurance; a 401K savings plan; generous paid time off; and extensive free nutrition education programs.
Natural Grocers offers 100 percent organic produce, meats that are sustainably and humanely raised without antibiotics, hormones or other growth promotants, 100 percent free-range eggs, 100 percent pasture-based dairy, 100 percent non-GMO bulk products, groceries that don't contain any artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives, the highest quality supplements, paraben-free body care products and all-natural cleaning products.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is an expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care products and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has more than 3,500 employees and operates 152 stores in 19 states.
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.