SAN MATEO, Calif., March 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the details of the #1 Cloud ERP Conference, SuiteWorld 2016. NetSuite's 6th annual SuiteWorld event is expected to have more than 8,000 attendees, bringing together NetSuite customers, solution providers, independent software vendor (ISV) partners, and industry thought leaders to network, get inspired, celebrate cloud success, gain industry knowledge and share insights and best practices.
"Once again, NetSuite's vibrant community of partners, customers and employees will come together to celebrate and share the successes of the world's #1 cloud ERP," said NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson. "This year's event promises to be our best event yet, with game changing product announcements, key customer wins, industry best practices and the chance to network with our customers, some of the most innovative business leaders in the world."
SuiteWorld 2016 will be held at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, Calif., May 16-19. For registration and additional details, please visit www.netsuitesuiteworld.com. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on Twitter and Instagram, please use #NSW16.
This year's conference highlights include:
- NetSuite executive keynotes addressing new product innovations, key partnerships, customer success, product roadmap and the future of the business.
- Pre-event training, provided by NetSuite experts with a combined 100 years of NetSuite training experience, addresses a range of functional and technical topics for users and developers at all skill levels. Attendees can choose to take a two-day deep-dive training or a special one-day session. Alternatively, attendees can also choose to prepare for and take the NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification exam. For more information, please check out the Pre-Event Certification & Training catalog.
- A customer experience gallery that will showcase products and services from NetSuite's customers and provide attendees with a "wow experience."
- More than 150 interactive breakout sessions spanning industries, roles and product areas, designed to meet the diverse needs of attendees from every industry and offer them prime opportunities to learn how the #1 Cloud ERP drives real-world success.
- An impressive line-up of 100+ NetSuite partners and sponsors showcasing their products and services at the SuiteWorld expo, where deals get done and connections are made.
Register here for SuiteWorld 2016 at the standard rate of $1,395, or at the group rate of $995 available until April 30th.
Today, more than 30,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-ready cloud business management suites of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and ecommerce applications for businesses of all sizes. Many FORTUNE 100 companies rely on NetSuite to accelerate innovation and business transformation. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud business management suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud accelerates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.