SAN MATEO, Calif., April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the nominees for the second annual NetSuite Hairball Awards. The Hairball Awards recognize customer achievement in software application reduction and consolidation on the NetSuite platform, and highlight increased productivity, improved business intelligence and massively reduced costs customers gain in moving to the leading cloud-based business application suite. This year, thirty-seven companies are nominated in 11 categories for consolidating more than 180 software applications and countless spreadsheets and manual paper-based processes. The winners will be announced at SuiteWorld 2011, NetSuite's annual user and partner conference, on May 11 (www.netsuite.com/suiteworld). For more information about the Hairball Award nominees and their business application environments before and after implementing NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com/hairballawards2011.
Nominees for the Hairball Awards were chosen from among NetSuite's thousands of customers who have found success and created real value through more efficient operating practices with the NetSuite cloud solution. They demonstrate the strong economic case for a professionally managed, tightly integrated enterprise software platform that eliminates the complexity and restrictions of multiple software products. These awards validate and reinforce NetSuite's mounting importance to companies in a myriad of industries including, wholesale & distribution, manufacturing, professional services, software and Ecommerce, all looking for a powerful, integrated enterprise management cloud solution. With NetSuite powering their organization's key business processes, this year's Hairball Award nominees no longer have to battle a hairball of applications and middleware that hinders productivity and drives up costs due to brittle software integration, incompatible processes, low productivity and high maintenance costs.
"NetSuite's integrated, cloud-based business suite ends the 20-year history of failure companies have faced in trying to cobble together tens of applications and hundreds of spreadsheets just to try to run their business. We once again salute those who have coughed up their on-premise software hairballs to reap the benefits of cloud computing business management suites," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite.
NetSuite Hairball Award Categories:
The categories for the 2011 Hairball Awards are presented below, followed by the list of nominees in each category:
- Most Applications Replaced: Armor Safe Technologies, ClearChoice, EnvisionWare, Ziff Davis, Inc.
- Most Improved Productivity: SnagAJob.com, Torstar Digital, Wireless Matrix, Gawker Media
- Greatest Cost Reduction: Energy Matters, Oclaro (formerly Xtellus), SuccessFactors (NASDAQ: SFSF), Learning.com
- Best Global Deployment: ADH (Asia Digital Holdings), Global Aviation Asset Management, KIT Digital (NASDAQ: KITD), School of Rock
- Best Two-Tier ERP Deployment: Burt's Bees, Knowledge Universe, Olympus NDT
- Best B2B Ecommerce Solution: Designs for Health, ESET, FISHER/UNITECH
- Best B2C Ecommerce Solution: Clickstop, Magellan GPS, Wrigleyville Sports
- Best Manufacturing Company Solution: CertiCell, EndoChoice, Laguna Tools
- Best Services Company Solution: avVenta Worldwide, EORM, NWN Corporation
- Best Software Company Solution: Eloqua, Qualys, RightNow (NASDAQ: RNOW)
- Best Wholesaler/Distributor Solution: Advantage Sign Supply, Bariatric Advantage, Lightspeed Technologies
About the Hairball Awards
Launched in 2010, the annual Hairball Awards recognize businesses that have achieved breakthrough cost savings and productivity gains with NetSuite's cloud solution. By moving to NetSuite, these Hairball Award nominees have disentangled their organizations from a complex cluster of disparate, conventional on-premise software. They no longer have to battle a hairball of applications and middleware that hinders productivity and drives up costs due to brittle integration, incompatible processes, low productivity and high maintenance costs.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.