PHOENIX, Feb.19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetWorth Services has introduced a powerful new web application that will allow financial planners and advisors to easily manage their clients' entire portfolio online. It is called ePortfolio Manager, and it is the only aggregator that supports after-tax return advice.
With ePortfolio, financial advisors can download the multiple accounts a client has at various online brokerage firms or other types of investment accounts, including bank CDs, real estate, commodities, etc.
"In this sense, ePortfolio Manager provides a true digital overview of a client's entire portfolio," said Nico Willis, president and CEO of NetWorth Services. "ePortfolio also assesses trends, as well as runs alternative investing scenarios based on risk tolerance and investing attitudes," he added. Holdings can be arranged in an asset-class arrangement such as fixed-income instruments, real estate, commodities, and cash income. Other major features of ePortfolio Manager include:
- Spread sheet with easy-to-visualize asset distribution. Colorful icons show holdings distributed in various asset categories
- The asset rebalancing feature quickly aids calculations on how to redistribute through asset classes
- The tax-optimization function helps determine the best tax strategies
- Quick links to tools for figuring the adjusted cost basis for capital gains accounting on equity sales
- Portfolio-view options allow users to see equity positions displayed on an open or closed basis
- Calculates adjusted cost basis using a direct line to NetWorth Services' Netbasis tool and then downloads results to the Schedule D
NetWorth Services, a financial web application and database software company, is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and has offices in Philadelphia and New York. Its flagship product, Netbasis, is an award-winning application that quickly and accurately determines the adjusted cost basis for securities. Financial solutions developed by NetWorth have been adopted by many leading financial institutions, transfer agencies, tax preparation software companies, accounting firms, money managers, government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, universities, endowments and individual investors. For more information: www.netbasis.com and www.networthservices.com.
For media inquiries, please contact Barry Cohen at Networth Services at (602) 222-6380 or at email@example.com
SOURCE NetWorth Services