LONDON, Dec. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DelveInsight's, "Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists-Pipeline Insights, 2016", report provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists. The DelveInsight's Report covers the product profiles in various stages of development including Discovery, Pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Preregistration. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. DelveInsight's Report also provides detailed information on the discontinued and dormant drugs that have gone inactive over the years for Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists. DelveInsight's Report also assesses the Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration.
Please note: This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated indication.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Neurokinin 3 (NK3) Receptor Antagonists and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4351151/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neurokinin-3-nk3-receptor-antagonists--pipeline-insights-2016-300374777.html